💡 Tip: Filter by State to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Chappells Junkyard
4630 Co Rd 46, Canandaigua, NY 14424
4.4/5 - 5 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts junk car removal towing service
Need used car parts? Look no further, this local junkyard specializes in all types of auto parts. With fast and friendly service, they make getting rid of an old car quick and easy. They offer top-recycled parts in good condition and reliable, easy business transactions.
"Steve and Marty were amazing they answered the phone so quickly and explained the process with a quota. They arrived as fast as 30 minutes to the location I provided with the tow truck and cash..."more
22. DANDEES T/A VALLEY AUTO SALVAGE
1521 Indian Creek Rd, Cedar Bluff, VA 24609
4.7/5 - 6 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service junk car removal
Purchasers have the opportunity to locate this junkyard close to the vicinity of the municipality of Cedar Bluff (Virginia). Its fundamental business area is the sale of vehicle parts with the best prices in the area but without giving up all the guarantees that you could expect. If you need to reach them, you can achieve it this way: phone and email. This business has been voted 6 times by previous users.
"my papaw used them and i still do. reasonable personable and they go out of their way to find what you need. you pull or for a fee they will. need any old part for your ride then give them a..."more
33. All Auto Wrecking II DBA Dick's U-Pull-It Auto Wrecking
19708 Mountain Hwy E, Spanaway, WA 98387
5/5 - 9 reviews opens at 9 AMjunkyard used auto parts self service
Find the best selection of used parts at this self-serve salvage yard. With a great variety of vehicles and unbeatable prices, it's the place where you'll find everything you need. The staff is courteous, and the yard is clean and well-organized so that you can enjoy a easy experience every time you visit.
"Great experience, Sue is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It's a junkyard but I did feel like a kid again. Found everything I was looking for and very reasonable on prices and extras that I..."more
44. Jordan Auto Parts, Inc.
217 Moffit Rd, Dilliner, PA 15327
3.3/5 - 9 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts shipping available
In case you're looking for the highest quality junk pieces near the Dilliner zone, this junkyard can be an excellent pick to buy them at a great price. Feel free to contact them using: phone, tollfree and email. The Jordan Auto Parts, Inc. is open Monday to Friday.Other customers have left 9 reviews about this salvage yard.
A fine surprise
"Had problems looking for a used part in the Charlotte area. A friend told me about Jordan and I called. They had the part for a very reasonable price and shipped it. And they tested the part..."more
55. Manninen Used Parts
20295 Pilgrim Rd, Houghton, MI 49931
5/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service junk car removal
In search of affordable, self-serve used parts? Look no further! This salvage yard offers a extensive variety of car parts at unbeatable prices, helping you keep your vehicle running without breaking the bank. While it may be a bit overgrown in some areas, the friendly and helpful staff make this place a go-to spot for budget-friendly automobile repairs.
"I have gotten many parts from these guys. Sometimes their prices are a little high, sometimes they are lower then the average. I never leave feeling ripped off though. On some parts they will..."more
66. Nob Hill Auto Wrecking
2609 W Birchfield Rd, Yakima, WA 98901
5/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service shipping available
Come and explore the extensive selection of used parts in this self-serve salvage yard. From cars to trucks, you'll find a variety of quality parts at unbeatable prices. The friendly staff is dedicated to assisting customers and can even help with shipping and handling to Los Angeles, California.
"Large selection, great people, best prices in town. They're sure to have what you need. They even have cars for sale. Some pretty cool ones too I might add. Go check them out, it's worth the..."more
77. Salvage Jeep Parts
2541 Mill Creek Rd, Statesboro, GA 30461
4.6/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service shipping available
Need affordable used parts for your vehicle? Visit this salvage yard in Statesboro. With a self-serve option, you can find the parts you need and save money. The helpful staff is available to assist and provide information on various car projects. Whether you're fixing an overheating issue or simply need some spare parts, this place has got you covered.
"Very friendly staff who are always willing to help you out no matter what it is that you need. They did a fantastic job figuring out my overheating problem and replacing the water pump on my TJ..."more
88. Blountville Auto Salvage
3608 TN-126, Blountville, TN 37617
3.7/5 - 6 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service part installation service
Need cost-effective and reliable used auto parts? Visit this self-serve salvage yard for a wide selection of quality parts. Customers have praised the knowledgeable staff who provide excellent service, helping find the right parts at reasonable prices. A few negative reviews highlight security concerns about their business practices.
". Michael Rose the guy that works in front counter there is a known car thief and works in chop shops for local Chop Shop owners has a girl named Ashley worked in there that fixes and doctors..."more
99. Dino's Corvette Salvage, LLC
3545 Hwy 43 N, Picayune, MS 39466
5/5 - 10 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts shipping available
At this salvage yard, finding used Corvette parts at a fair price is easy. The owner, Dino, is known for his honesty, knowledge, and fast shipping. Customers can expect top quality parts and excellent service when choosing this salvage yard for their Corvette repair needs.
"Highly recommend that anyone living in the Metropolitan New Orleans area in need of Corvette parts to check with Dino's Corvette Salvage. Dino is up front, honest and extremely..."more
1010. Pfeiffer One Stop
3705 N St Louis, Batesville, AR 72501
4.2/5 - 6 reviews open nowgas station used auto & truck parts used motorcycle parts self service towing service
Conveniently located on a well-traveled road, this self-serve gas station offers a broad selection of vehicle parts for all makes and models. Whether you need a specific part or fuel to keep you moving, this business has got you covered. With a 24-hour tow service and experienced professionals on hand, you can count on quick and reliable assistance.
"Great for the out of the way in between cities station that it is. It's got some of the best pizza around especially for the price, everything for $10 lrg plus applicable sales tax and fees..."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
What happens to the parts of my car that cannot be sold?
The parts of your car that cannot be sold when you take them to a junkyard will typically be recycled or scrapped.
- Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects.
- Scrapping is the process of breaking down metal into smaller pieces so that it can be melted down and reused.
Junkyards have a variety of ways to recycle and scrap car parts. Some have their own recycling and scrapping facilities, while others contract with other companies like auto wreckers to do this work.
Can I get a destruction certificate for my car?
Yes, you can get a destruction certificate for your car. This is a document that proves that your car has been destroyed and is no longer in existence. You may need a destruction certificate in order to cancel the registration of your car or to obtain a salvage title.
To get a destruction certificate for your car, you will need to take it to a licensed junkyard or salvage yard. The junkyard or salvage yard will then issue you a destruction certificate once they have destroyed your car.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
Do they have a return or refund policy?
Yes, many have a return or refund policy, but it can vary from junkyard to junkyard. It is important to ask about their return and refund policy before you purchase a part.
Some may offer a full refund on parts that are returned within a certain period of time, while others may only offer a partial refund or a store credit. Some may also have restrictions on what parts can be returned, such as electrical parts or parts that have been installed.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.