11. 888JUNKCARS - Cash for Junk Cars Arizona
17802 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85023
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard junk car removal towing service
This junkyard is known for its straightforward and efficient service. Providing fair offers and clear communication from start to finish, this team ensures a easy experience. Customers appreciate their professionalism and helpful guidance through the process of selling old vehicles. They are commended for their quick turnaround and fair pricing.
"Second time I've used these guys. Gave me a fair offer for two old vehicles that weren't worth dumping anymore money into. Process was easy...and, both times, Rick walked me through every step of..."more
22. Sell Us Your Car (Phoenix)
3013 S 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85040
5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker used auto parts junk car removal towing service
When you're ready to part ways with your old vehicle, let the auto wrecker handle it with professionalism and efficiency. With courteous drivers who explain the process clearly and make the experience painless, they offer cash on the spot and quick, straightforward pickup. Whether you have a broken-down Volvo or a vintage Olds, this service will treat you right.
"I highly recommend this service. I had a 2008 Volvo S60 with over 200K miles that broke down on me. I called up this service and with professionalism and skills Chad reached out to Gina and..."more
33. J&Z Cash for Cars, Cash for Cars in Phoenix AZ
2902 W Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85009
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts auto buyer
If you're looking for a dependable junkyard, this is the place to go. The owner is known for his honesty and hard work, and goes out of his way to make the process as easy as possible for his clients. He truly cares about providing a great experience and fair deals.
"Highly Recommend across the board!! Jośe is very hard working and honest and came directly to me within a hour with cash in hand. It could not have been more convenient, he made the process..."more
44. American Truck Salvage
2850 W Broadway Rd #1, Phoenix, AZ 85041
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
This family-owned salvage yard offers a wide selection of used parts at competitive prices. The friendly owner and knowledgeable staff, like Mario, provide excellent customer service. Whether you're a small business owner or individual, they have the quality parts you need for your vehicle in Tucson, AZ.
"Awesome place for quality parts and great service and good prices, I got to meet the owner and he was very nice and friendly and I deal with Mario the parts salesman for buying the items I..."more
55. I17 Used Auto Parts
22242 N 24th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027
5/5 - 1 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
A salvage yard offering a broad selection of used car parts, I-17 is known for its excellent service and organized inventory. Unlike other businesss, their staff are always willing to go the extra mile to provide information and assistance. Customers appreciate their fair prices and good selection of quality parts for various vehicle makes and models.
Great service - - - -Great prices
"I have found some great Lexus parts here. Their service is excellent. I was a insurance claims adjuster and have worked with salvage yards that are disorganized, rude and too busy to even..."more
66. McIntyre Auto Parts
3555 S 24th St, Phoenix, AZ 85040
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
This family-owned salvage yard has been providing the valley of the sun with used parts since 1962. With great prices and friendly staff, they are committed to offering great service and accommodating your needs. Visit them today for all your auto part needs.
"Great service and accommodating. Helped me and my friends find the part we needed right away and sold it to us at a great price. Overall great shop and great experience, would definitely recommend!."more
77. Copa Wrecking Yard
3430 W Lincoln St, Phoenix, AZ 85009
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
This salvage yard offers a convenient self-serve option for those in need of used parts. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are on hand to assist with quick and affordable purchases. If you can't find the part you're looking for, they're happy to provide information on where to find it at the best price.
"Was very pleased with Tony and his crew, gave me a great deal on the parts I needed. You pay and they pull service was very quick. If they do not have the part you are looking for, he will..."more
88. Phoenix Salvage Auto Parts, LLC
2130 W Broadway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85041
5/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Offering a vast inventory of used parts, this salvage yard provides fast and friendly service at cost-effective prices. Customers appreciate the knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to ensure they find what they need. With a clean and organized facility, it’s no wonder why many consider this place their first choice for auto parts.
"Very friendly place, Elias always takes care of our company vehicles. Honest worker!!! He’s got a huge inventory !!! And if he doesn’t have it in stock he always points me to the right..."more
99. Desert Valley Late Model
22213 N 21st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service
Visit this self-serve junkyard whenever you need car parts removed in no time. The staff is known for their prompt and friendly service, ensuring a smooth buying experience. With a vast selection of parts available, they are sure to have what you're looking for every time.
"AMAZING service from the moment she picked up my phone call to the moment I walked out the door. She told me on the phone they didn't have the exact spare tire I was looking for but to bring my..."more
1010. Davis Metals & Salvage - Phoenix
3322 E Washington St Suite 2, Phoenix, AZ 85034
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer used auto parts
With competitive pricing and a family-owned operation, this scrap metal dealer has been a trusted vendor for many customers for over 5 years. They offer aluminum remnants sold by the pound and friendly customer service. While they can be slow at times, calling ahead ensures a quick pick-up of bundled orders.
"They have really good prices. They also have aluminum remnants that they sell by the pound. The new steel sales guy i talked to was very nice to me and I saved a lot of money buying an..."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Phoenix
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Phoenix, AZ?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Phoenix, AZ, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Phoenix, AZ DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Arizona DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Phoenix, AZ?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
Do they have a return or refund policy?
Yes, many have a return or refund policy, but it can vary from junkyard to junkyard. It is important to ask about their return and refund policy before you purchase a part.
Some may offer a full refund on parts that are returned within a certain period of time, while others may only offer a partial refund or a store credit. Some may also have restrictions on what parts can be returned, such as electrical parts or parts that have been installed.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.