💵 Want to sell your car in Florida?
💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Small Planet Auto Recycling and Parts
2110 S 50th St, Tampa, FL 33619
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard used auto parts self service shipping available junk car removal
A popular self-serve junkyard with a wide variety of used parts available. Customers can expect excellent service, as evidenced by the quick delivery of a needed set of car rims. Honest and fair, they offer good quality auto parts at economic prices, making them a top choice for any automotive needs.
"Purchased a set of honda accord rims and these guys bent over backwards for me!! My hoa was on me for not having wheels on my car, with the threat of a hurricane and possible damages, i needed..."
22. Trademark Metals Recycling
3301 FL-46, Sanford, FL 32771
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts self service junk car removal
In case you're looking for the cheapest second-hand parts near the Sanford vicinity, this salvage yard can be an excellent option to purchase them at a great price. You have the possibility to get in touch with them using: phone. More information: This salvage yard opening schedule information cannot be found yet.Other users have left 3 thoughts about this company.
"The handsome young man they call “ Snowball” is really nice and has taken his time to teach me about pride month! The yard has some rather large holes that should have been filled in back..."
33. Junk My Car - Best Used Auto Parts
7225 NW 84th Ave, Miami, FL 33166
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts shipping available junk car removal towing service
Looking for quality used parts for your vehicle? Look no further than this reliable salvage yard. With professional, friendly service and quick pickups, this company is a top choice for car owners in need. Enjoy excellent prices and reliable service that will leave you completely satisfied.
"I must have called 100 places over 2 days trying to find the best salvage company and let me save you some time by telling you these guys are BY FAR the best. They not only gave me the best..."
44. Jarod's Towing & Used auto Parts
6127 15th St E, Bradenton, FL 34203
3/5 - 4 reviewstowing service junk car removal towing service
Need a reliable towing service that won't break the bank? Consider this business! With competitive pricing and professional service, they are the perfect choice for anyone in need of an inexpensive local tow or roadside assistance. Don't settle for anything less when it comes to getting your vehicle where it needs to go.
"I couldn't help but come here and say how efficient the JJ vehicles team is. In addition to all the agility that we expect from sellers, they exude friendliness and commitment to what they..."
55. Metals Materials Recycling Inc
2908 Sydney Rd, Plant City, FL 33566
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts auto buyer
Neighbors of the Plant City neighborhood have the possibility to check a gargantuan stock of used spare parts for their autos in this junkyard. You can reach them via: phone. In addition, you may check 3 reviews left by our visitors.
"Well I have nothing but excellent service from these guys. I have been doing business with metals& materials for over15 years. I known the family longer than the business it's self. Marty and..."
66. Best Auto and Truck Recyclers
15146 14th St, Dade City, FL 33523
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal towing service
Recognized as one of Dade City's top junkyards, they provide a wide inventory of car parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via tollfree, phone or emailOther users have shared 3 opinions about this business.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Best Auto Salvage when our truck required a tow from one mechanic to another. They delivered my truck as expected. The vehicle was well cared for. I also..."
77. Brandon Auto Salvage
3159 E State Rd 60, Valrico, FL 33594
5/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
This salvage yard aims to offer a very specialized and competent assistance at great prices, with an immense depht of supply but without giving up the guarantees expected by its customers. You can find this company near the municipality of Valrico (Florida). They work from Monday to Friday.This salvage yard has been voted 5 times by our visitors.
Best Guys n Tampa
"I needed a compressor for my husband's Journey.Spoke with James at Brandon Salvage.He told me he could have it there the same day.Very honest,trustworthy.Guy!! James u the best. Greg thank u..."
88. Butler Auto Recycling
6401 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32503
5/5 - 5 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto & truck parts shipping available
At Butler Auto Recycling, you will find top-second-hand parts in very good shape for all your automobile needs. As a family-owned business operating since 1977 in Pensacola, Florida, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service and assistance for all our customers. Our friendly team members, like Johnathon, offer thorough customer care to ensure that you receive the correct part you need at a reasonable price. Call us now and experience what a quality auto salvage yard can do for you!
"Johnathon with Butlers has fantastic customer service skills. Went over an above to assist. Verifying sharing pictures of a special part I needed. Agreed on a fair price. Over all a 5..."
99. One Stop Truck & Parts
8900 NW 93rd St, Medley, FL 33178
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto, truck & classic car parts shipping available
You can save hundreds of dollars on the reparation of your well-liked vehicle by acquiring junk parts with warranty in this well-known in Medley vicinity junkyard. Contact them by: phone. This salvage yard has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"What a great family business. My spelling may be off here but the father Andy and his boy Andre were fantastic to work with. Found a rare cutoff that was exactly what I was looking for, and..."
1010. JT BUYS CARS
7931 E Broadway Ave, Tampa, FL 33619
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard used auto parts junk car removal
This junkyard offers professional and accommodating service, making the transaction smooth and straightforward. Customers appreciate the quick and fair pricing, as well as the efficient handling of business without any waiting. The excellent communication and service make this company stand out in the industry.
"JT was excellent, very professional and accommodating. My transaction went very smooth and straight forward. I would definitely use them again. This is a company that represents this..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Florida?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Florida, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Florida DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Florida DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Florida?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
How do I remove a part from a junkyard?
If you are planning on removing a part from a vehicle yourself, be sure to take precautions to avoid injury. Be aware of your surroundings and be careful not to overexert yourself. You should also ask the staff for assistance if needed. We recommend that you bring:
- Screw drivers
- Impact driver
- Sockets SAE and Metric
- Breaker bar
- Penetrating Fluid
What should I do if I get injured at a junkyard?
If you get injured at a junkyard, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention if necessary. Once you are safe, you should also take the following steps:
- Report the accident to the junkyard owner or manager. This will help them to investigate the accident and take steps to prevent future accidents.
- Document the accident. This includes taking photos or videos of your injuries and the scene of the accident. You should also get the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- File a claim with your insurance company. Your insurance company may be able to cover your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer. A personal injury lawyer can help you to understand your legal rights and options.
Do I need an appointment to visit them?
Most of them do not require appointments for visits. Contact them in advance can help you confirm their operating hours, entrance fees, and any specific rules or guidelines they may have for customers.
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around Florida, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..