💵 Want to sell your car in Hialeah, FL?
11. Hialeah Junk Cars
1055 W 77th St APT 301, Hialeah, FL 33014
5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
If you're looking to get rid of your old car or need second-hand auto parts in very good shape, you're in luck. This junkyard offers a large inventory of auto salvage services and pays top cash for your unwanted vehicles. Their knowledgeable team will help you find the right parts for your vehicle at an economical price.
"Amazing service and paid me top dollar."
22. Junk Car Buyers Miami Auto Recycling
205 SE 10th Ave, Hialeah, FL 33010
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
Find the most reliable and seamlessly junk car removal service at this Miami-based auto recycling business. With years of experience in the industry, they provide seamless transactions, best possible offer for your unwanted vehicles, and exceptional customer service. Say goodbye to your old car stress-free with their professional and friendly crew.
"I had the pleasure of utilizing Miami Auto Recycling to get rid of a car that had been behind. It was my first time working with the towing company and they were great in outlining the process..."
33. Junk My Car - Best Used Auto Parts
7225 NW 84th Ave, Miami, FL 33166
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts shipping available junk car removal towing service
Looking for quality used parts for your vehicle? Look no further than this reliable salvage yard. With professional, friendly service and quick pickups, this company is a top choice for car owners in need. Enjoy excellent prices and reliable service that will leave you completely satisfied.
"I must have called 100 places over 2 days trying to find the best salvage company and let me save you some time by telling you these guys are BY FAR the best. They not only gave me the best..."
44. One Stop Truck & Parts
8900 NW 93rd St, Medley, FL 33178
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto, truck & classic car parts shipping available
You can save hundreds of dollars on the reparation of your well-liked vehicle by acquiring junk parts with warranty in this well-known in Medley vicinity junkyard. Contact them by: phone. This salvage yard has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"What a great family business. My spelling may be off here but the father Andy and his boy Andre were fantastic to work with. Found a rare cutoff that was exactly what I was looking for, and..."
55. A & E Auto Recycling Incorporated
1511 N 72nd Ave, Hollywood, FL 33024
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard junk car removal towing service
This salvage yard offers prompt and friendly vehicle pick-up services at a fair price. Customers appreciate the smooth process and friendly atmosphere, making it a reliable option for selling or disposing of vehicles. Whether you need to get rid of an old car or buy spare parts, this place is there to help.
"I was offered a really good price for my vehicle and they were here by the promised pick up time! The process was very smooth and the vibe was friendly. Thank y’all so much once again!."
66. Strike Marine Salvage Sales, Inc.
3635 SW 30th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Find a broad range of quality refurbished and used auto parts at this salvage yard. Their professional and accommodating staff will ensure you find the part you need to get your vehicle up and running again. A superior operation that goes above and beyond for their customers, earning their trust time and time again.
"This place is top notch, not everything goes perfectly but they handled it quickly, and way above and beyond what I was expecting. If I ever need anything I will be returning. Not only have..."
77. Sixto Junk Yard
1280 SW 1st St, Homestead, FL 33030
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts
Find affordable and reliable used car parts at this junkyard. With a wide selection of auto components, you can save money on your vehicle repairs. While language barriers may be present, you can count on the helpful and friendly staff to assist you in finding the part you need.
"I was going to the place next door but they didn’t have what I wanted then I seen the car I asked the owner about it. They don’t speak English tho but anyways, I bought the parts and one of..."
88. American Scrap Metal Alloy
824 NW 9th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
5/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts
A community-oriented recycling center that provides fast, reliable service. The friendly and knowledgeable staff ensure a seamless experience for all customers. With a commitment to sustainability, this family-owned business offers an excellent resource for both individuals and businesses seeking to responsibly recycle scrap metals and other materials.
"Recently came and dropped off some scrap wire. Quick & fast. The wonderful folks working there are awesome to chat with while handling business. Will for sure be returning to drop off more..."
99. Sell My Car Junk My Car Deerfield Beach
2004 Wildwood Ln N, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
33.6 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard junk car removal
It's easy to economize hundreds of dollars on the repairs of your prized vehicle by obtaining used spare-parts with warranty in this popular in Deerfield Beach surroundings junkyard. Contact them by: phone. Additionally, you may read 3 thoughts in order to know more about this business.
"Very knowledgeable guy, I called for a bit of information and he ended up solving the entire problem within 10 seconds of talking to him. Would recommend to all my friends and family."
1010. Fernys Auto Salvage
12764 Cairo Ln, Opa Locka, FL 33054junkyard
Are you the owner of an aged auto or are you immersed in the search of used spares compatible with your car? This site recommend a visit to this junkyard in Opa Locka, since it owns an extensive catalog. This company operational hours info cannot be found, however, you can check its web.
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Hialeah, FL?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Hialeah, FL, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Hialeah, FL DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Florida DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Hialeah, FL?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
How do I remove a part from a junkyard?
If you are planning on removing a part from a vehicle yourself, be sure to take precautions to avoid injury. Be aware of your surroundings and be careful not to overexert yourself. You should also ask the staff for assistance if needed. We recommend that you bring:
- Screw drivers
- Impact driver
- Sockets SAE and Metric
- Breaker bar
- Penetrating Fluid
Do I need an appointment to visit them?
Most of them do not require appointments for visits. Contact them in advance can help you confirm their operating hours, entrance fees, and any specific rules or guidelines they may have for customers.
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around Hialeah, FL, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..