💵 Want to sell your car in Orlando, FL?
11. #1 Dan`s Auto Recycling
18730 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32820
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard junk car removal towing service
This salvage yard is the ideal place to sell your old vehicle or find the parts you need. With prompt, professional service and knowledgeable staff, customers can quickly and easily get cash for their vehicles or locate the parts they require. The easy experience makes this business a top choice for anyone in need of automotive solutions.
"I would recommend this place to anyone who’s trying to get rid of their vehicle, even asking for parts, the ladies at the office are super knowledgeable. They also serve great help in..."
22. Central Florida Pick & Pay
10694 Cosmonaut Blvd, Orlando, FL 32824
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts towing service
This salvage yard offers a wide selection of used parts in excellent condition. Customers appreciate the well-organized layout and helpful sales representatives. Whether you're looking for a specific part or just browsing for a great deal, this place is known for its clean and organized inventory, making it a top choice for DIY auto repairs.
"This was a very good junkyard, probably the best I’ve ever been to. Very clean very organized and this is the only place I found a random AC wire I needed. The sales reps were nice and..."
33. Pick Your Part - Orlando
9205 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32817
2.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
A self-serve junkyard offering used parts for an economic price. Customers are charged a $3 entry fee and can search for specific vehicles with assistance. Check out includes an optional warranty, but it can be declined. Wheelbarrows are available for transporting items and an email notification system is in place for new arrivals.
"First junkyard I went to and had a great experience, they charge $3 per person for entrance and will assist with the location of a specific vehicle. They will search your toolbox/bag which..."
44. A & Z Auto Parts and Export
2200 W Washington St, Orlando, FL 32805
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service
Customers love the convenient self-serve option at this junkyard. Providing excellent service, the staff goes above and beyond to help customers find the parts they need for their vehicles despite any minor hiccups along the way.
"Excellent service! Was short $4 but they still managed to help me get a starter for my vehicle."
55. Al Buys Junk Cars
206 6th St, Orlando, FL 32824
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard junk car removal towing service
Need a reliable salvage yard to take that old clunker off your hands? Take a look at this business. With a team of friendly and efficient professionals, they offer cash on the spot for your vehicle, smoothly paperwork, and quick pickup service. Say goodbye to that eyesore taking up space and get top dollar for it today!
"I called just after 8am on a Sunday and Sam took my call right away and offered a better price than I expected, and said I could bring the car right in since it was still drivable. He paid me cash..."
66. Junk Cars Buys
11221 Lemon Lake Blvd, Orlando, FL 32836
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal towing service
Get top cash for your unwanted vehicles at our salvage yard. We make the process quick and easy, with no stress. Just bring us your vehicle with the title, key, and ID, and we'll give you a good cash payment on the spot. Let us take away the pain of dealing with your car troubles.
"My car was giving me a lot of troubles and it was painful for me the amount of money I had to spend on it, I really wanted to get rid of it very fast. The company offered me a decent amount of..."
77. All Car Buys
11301 Rocket Blvd, Orlando, FL 32824
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard auto buyer towing service
Need to get rid of that old car taking up space? This junkyard provides fast and friendly car removal service. Experienced professionals will assess your vehicle and pick it up for you. With a great team, this place ensures a smooth and efficient process at reasonable prices.
"I recently had to use this tow truck service and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The driver (chino)arrived on time and was extremely professional and friendly. He quickly assessed..."
88. Mikeys Junk Cars - Your Car Is Money
11408 Space Blvd, Orlando, FL 32837
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts auto buyer
This junkyard offers prompt and courteous service, ensuring a swift and seamlessly process for customers looking to get rid of their old vehicles. The team is known for being responsive and offering top dollar for cars, giving customers a positive experience from start to finish.
"Very responsive. Came out very quickly and got the car. Paid more than all of the others. Go to these people first and save the time."
99. Apluswrecker Cash for Cars in Orlando
6925 anoka dr, Orlando 32818junkyard
This junkyard offers cash for junk cars in the Orlando central FL areas. They also provide free towing and a quick quote when you call them. Get rid of your old car and make some cash with their easy and convenient service.
1010. Junk Cars Orlando Florida
1331 W Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32805
2.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard
This salvage yard offers top dollar for your old vehicles and provides quick and reliable pickup services. The owner takes personal responsibility to ensure a smooth and seamlessly transaction, with no haggling or hidden fees. They offer straightforward pricing and efficient service, making them a go-to choice for selling your old car.
"After searching for the best price for my 03 Camry stumbled upon these guys. They had given me the best price for my vehicle scheduled a pickup time for that same afternoon. Then received a call..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Orlando, FL?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Orlando, FL, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Orlando, FL DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Florida DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Orlando, FL?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
How do I remove a part from a junkyard?
If you are planning on removing a part from a vehicle yourself, be sure to take precautions to avoid injury. Be aware of your surroundings and be careful not to overexert yourself. You should also ask the staff for assistance if needed. We recommend that you bring:
- Screw drivers
- Impact driver
- Sockets SAE and Metric
- Breaker bar
- Penetrating Fluid
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
What is the difference between a junkyard and a salvage yard?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, a salvage yard may focus more on recycling and reselling parts.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around Orlando, FL, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..
Do I need an appointment to visit them?
Most of them do not require appointments for visits. Contact them in advance can help you confirm their operating hours, entrance fees, and any specific rules or guidelines they may have for customers.
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
How can I report an illegal junkyard?
To report an illegal junkyard, you can contact the following authorities:
- Local law enforcement: Illegal junkyards may violate local zoning ordinances or environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your local police department or sheriff’s office.
- State environmental agency: Illegal junkyards may also violate state environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your state’s environmental agency.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): The EPA is responsible for enforcing federal environmental laws. You can report an illegal junkyard to the EPA’s hotline at 1-800-424-9346.
When you report an illegal junkyard, be sure to provide as much information as possible, including:
- The location of the junkyard
- The types of vehicles and parts that are stored at the junkyard
- Any observed violations of local, state, or federal laws
- Any other relevant information
You may also want to take photos or videos of the junkyard to support your report.
The authorities will investigate your report and take appropriate action. This may include issuing a warning to the junkyard owner, requiring the junkyard to clean up the site, or even shutting down the junkyard.
It is important to report illegal junkyards because they can pose a number of risks to the environment and public health. Illegal junkyards may store hazardous materials, such as gasoline and oil, which can leak into the ground and contaminate groundwater. Illegal junkyards may also attract pests and rodents, which can spread disease.