💵 Want to sell your car in Canada?
💡 Tip: Filter by Province to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Broken Car Collection
11951 Mitchell Rd #170, Richmond, BC V6V 1M7
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service auto buyer
If you're in the search for the best used spare parts near the Richmond neighborhood, this salvage yard can be a perfect option to obtain them at a great price. You can contact them via: phone or email. Additional information: They work from Monday to Saturday.This business has been voted 3 times by previous visitors.
"Great people as I picked up a used battery from them that had a date code of less than a year old! Just remember that it's a bit tricky find as they are around the back of the building without a..."
22. Kendale Truck Parts
12917 53 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5A 2E7
4.3/5 - 6 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service shipping available
Need economical used car parts? Visit [Business Name] salvage yard, where the staff goes above and beyond for their customers. With an extensive inventory and self-serve option, getting your vehicle back on the road is quick and easy. The knowledgeable team is always there to help you find just what you're looking for.
"I contacted to see if i could find a small specialty piece for my vehicle. The staff found what i was looking for and went out of their way to package it up and ship it out to me. It was quick..."
33. Cindy Lou's Auto Rekker
1366 Government Rd N, Timmins, ON P4R 0G5
3.4/5 - 9 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service towing service
Recognized as one of Timmins's best junkyards, they provide a wide selection of auto parts. Pay them a visit and consult their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phone and emailIn addition, you can read 9 thoughts in order to know more about this business.
2010 Chev Silverado transfer case
"Picked up a transfer case promptly at Cindy Lou's. Great service, great price!."
44. Bell City Auto Center Inc.
100 Old Onondaga Rd E, Brantford, ON N3S 7V1
4.8/5 - 4 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal towing service
You can save a lot of money on the conservation of your well-liked automobile by purchasing junk spares without giving up the expected warranties in this well-known in Brantford area salvage yard. Contact them by: tollfree, email and phone. This business has been rated 4 times by previous users.
"They are very professional and business oriented no messing around. I called to have my daughter's old car removed from my property at 8:30am and by 2pm they had arrived to remove said car. I..."
55. Island Auto Salvage
451 Brackley Point Rd, Charlottetown, PE C1E 1Z3
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
Are you the owner of a decrepit auto or are you looking for second-hand spare parts compatible with your auto? This directory suggest a visit to this junkyard in Charlottetown, since it offers an extensive catalog. Additional info: This salvage yard timetable information does not appear in our database, despite this you can check its web.Other customers have shared 3 reviews about this salvage yard.
"Great bunch to deal with. Ross, Chris, Patricia all great and easy to talk to. You can always get whatever it is your looking for."
66. White Horse Auto Recycling
7020 40 St NE, Calgary, AB T3J 4B5
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
This junkyard offers a quick and seamlessly way to get rid of your old vehicles. With efficient and polite service, this company will provide you with a quote in minutes after submitting the necessary information online, with the flexibility of meeting you within hours and even offering more money than originally quoted.
"Such an amazing experience! Was able to get a quote within minutes of submitting just my email with make/model/year/km online in the evening and they came before noon the next day to pick..."
77. Dead Or Alive Auto Recycling
2212 BC-97, Vernon, BC V1T 6L9
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts junk car removal towing service
This junkyard situated near the town of Vernon (British Columbia), offers an highly qualified service to its clients, offering excellent discounts but without giving up the highest excellency and a hefty breadth of catalog. Contact them by: phone. This salvage yard has been voted 3 times by our visitors.
"10/10 service. I bought my Chevy Cavalier from this company. Right from the get go they were upfront and honest about the few problems it had. The price was based off the knowledge of its issues..."
88. Advance Auto Parts Ltd
21203 109 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 1X5
4.8/5 - 4 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts part installation service
Looking for reliable used auto parts at cheap prices? This salvage yard has been a go-to destination for the local community for years. The team prides itself on its honest, helpful service and stands behind the quality of all their parts. Whether you need a front bumper or a replacement seat, rest assured that this salvage yard will take care of all your auto part needs with professionalism and integrity.
"Good afternoon To let you know that our truck was stolen last night in Edmonton on 39 ave it’s a white ford f150 extend a cab white in color with a cap on it also on the rear tail gate it..."
99. Kamloops Recycled Truck & Auto Parts
600 Athabasca St W, Kamloops, BC V2H 1C4
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service shipping available
Interested users have the opportunity to find this junkyard near the environs of the city of Kamloops (British Columbia). Its major business model is the marketing of vehicle spares with the lowest prices in the area and providing all the guarantees that you may require. If you are aimed to get in touch with them, you can achieve this this way: email, phone or tollfree. Other users have shared 3 reviews about this salvage yard.
"Purchased a fuse box for a customers chevy pick up, 2 days after placing on order it showed up to my door all the way over on Vancouver Island. Very happy with the service and will be back in..."
1010. Prince George Auto Wrecking
9223 Northern Crescent, Prince George, BC V2N 5T7
4/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & classic car parts self service shipping available
Neighbors of the Prince George neighborhood can access a huge stock of second hand spare parts suitable for their vehicles in this junkyard. You can get in touch with them via: tollfree, email and phone. This salvage yard opening hours info is not available yet.Other visitors have shared 3 opinions about this salvage yard.
"I was looking for a driveshaft for my classic car, found one here and spoke with Ryan about purchasing and shipping to Calgary. Within a few days we spoke again and he let me know that the..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
Are there any junkyards in Canada that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Canada may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.