💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Kendale Truck Parts
12917 53 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5A 2E7
4.3/5 - 6 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service shipping available
Need economical used car parts? Visit [Business Name] salvage yard, where the staff goes above and beyond for their customers. With an extensive inventory and self-serve option, getting your vehicle back on the road is quick and easy. The knowledgeable team is always there to help you find just what you're looking for.
"I contacted to see if i could find a small specialty piece for my vehicle. The staff found what i was looking for and went out of their way to package it up and ship it out to me. It was quick..."more
22. Advance Auto Parts Ltd
21203 109 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 1X5
4.8/5 - 5 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts part installation service
Looking for reliable used auto parts at cheap prices? This salvage yard has been a go-to destination for the local community for years. The team prides itself on its honest, helpful service and stands behind the quality of all their parts. Whether you need a front bumper or a replacement seat, rest assured that this salvage yard will take care of all your auto part needs with professionalism and integrity.
"Good afternoon To let you know that our truck was stolen last night in Edmonton on 39 ave it’s a white ford f150 extend a cab white in color with a cap on it also on the rear tail gate it..."more
33. White Horse Auto Recycling
7020 40 St NE, Calgary, AB T3J 4B5
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard junk car removal towing service
This junkyard offers a quick and seamlessly way to get rid of your old vehicles. With efficient and polite service, this company will provide you with a quote in minutes after submitting the necessary information online, with the flexibility of meeting you within hours and even offering more money than originally quoted.
"Such an amazing experience! Was able to get a quote within minutes of submitting just my email with make/model/year/km online in the evening and they came before noon the next day to pick..."more
44. Quick Auto & Recycling
1515 &, 1517 41 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1X7
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard used auto parts auto buyer
If you are looking for the highest quality second hand parts in the 1517 41 Ave SE, Calgary area, this salvage yard is a good choice to obtain them at a low price. Feel free to get in touch with them via: phone. The Quick Auto & Recycling business hours info cannot be found, despite this you can check their web.Additionally, you can read 3 thoughts left by other users.
"Some experiences are absolutely worth sharing. In world full of scammers and pushy auto salesmen/women, Oz was an absolute pleasure to deal with in every aspect. He was accommodating to my..."more
55. CASH FOR CARS EDMONTON
2908 25 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6T 0G8
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard junk car removal towing service
The salvage yard offers fast, friendly, and convenient towing service for those looking to get rid of their old, unwanted vehicles. Customers have praised the team for their excellent customer service and generous payouts for scrap cars. With the added benefit of being able to pick up vehicles from outside town limits, this business is a true blessing for those looking to get rid of their junk cars smoothly.
"Best towing service! driver was extremely friendly and quick he explained everything as its my first time! Gave me a great amount and even picked it up outside of town limits! This place is..."more
66. Marshall Auto Wreckers Ltd
90069 Range Rd 212, Lethbridge County, AB T1J 3Z8
4.3/5 - 6 reviews open nowbusiness center used auto parts self service
Find the self-serve used parts you need for your Mazda 808 coupe at this business center. With knowledgeable and friendly staff, this establishment provides reasonable prices and allows customers to test parts before purchase. Although some may find the smell off-putting, the excellent customer service and pricing make it a reliable option.
"They looked for the part I wanted in multiple cars because it was only available with optional automatic climate control. They charged me reasonable price for the part. The guy at the counter..."more
77. National Salvage
206 33 St N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 3Z5
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
Visit the salvage yard for a wide selection of used parts and friendly, helpful staff. National Salvage has been assisting customers with their salvage needs for years, offering great service and a willingness to help with any project. You can trust that the staff will treat you right and provide cheap solutions for your old items.
"Over the years I have had many odd requests to make in regard to special projects. Never daunted, they have always been willing to helped me out, or even had some other ideas that might work if..."more
88. Flatla Auto Wrecking
164078 Range Rd 134, Tilley, AB T0J 3K0
5/5 - 4 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts self service
This salvage yard wich operates in the city of Tilley (Alberta), distributes a very specialized and qualified service to its buyers, delivering surprising offers but with the best excellency and a massive breadth of catalog. Contact them by: phone and email. This salvage yard has been voted 4 times by previous users.
"Highly recommend this place to call. From the minute we called, to the minute we picked up a couple rare parts for our sons 91 chev cavalier Dale was absolutely amazing to deal with. From now..."more
99. Harry’s Auto Wrecking
10032-128 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6K7
4/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts
Find second-hand auto parts in very good shape at this junkyard. Whether you need a replacement part for your car or truck, they have a wide selection of cheap options available. With excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff, you can trust that you'll find the right parts for your vehicle.
"Hello. I am looking for a set of GT40P heads from a 1999 Ford Explorer. Would you have a set in your inventory ?."more
1010. Power Recycling
2807 Ogden Rd SE, Calgary, AB T2G 4R4
4.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts
Specializing in used parts, this established salvage yard offers a wide selection of car components to meet your needs. Customers praise the friendly and helpful service, as well as the efficient assistance from knowledgeable staff in locating the required items. A welcoming environment and great customer experience keep clients coming back for their automotive part needs.
"Today I visited this place for the first time, needed a small plastic piece between the hood and windshield. When I entered their office and asked if they had the same car as mine, one of..."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
Are there any junkyards in Alberta that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Alberta may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Alberta?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Alberta?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
Can they ask me for an entry fee?
Some junkyards may require you to pay a small entrance or admission fee (usually a few bucks) in order to enter their facilities. With this money they can cover their administrative and maintenance costs and ensure that they receive customers who are truly interested in parts.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.