11. National Salvage
206 33 St N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 3Z5
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
Visit the salvage yard for a wide selection of used parts and friendly, helpful staff. National Salvage has been assisting customers with their salvage needs for years, offering great service and a willingness to help with any project. You can trust that the staff will treat you right and provide cheap solutions for your old items.
"Over the years I have had many odd requests to make in regard to special projects. Never daunted, they have always been willing to helped me out, or even had some other ideas that might work if..."more
22. Marshall Auto Wreckers Ltd
90069 Range Rd 212, Lethbridge County, AB T1J 3Z8
4.3/5 - 4 reviewsbusiness center used auto parts self service
Find the self-serve used parts you need for your Mazda 808 coupe at this business center. With knowledgeable and friendly staff, this establishment provides reasonable prices and allows customers to test parts before purchase. Although some may find the smell off-putting, the excellent customer service and pricing make it a reliable option.
"They looked for the part I wanted in multiple cars because it was only available with optional automatic climate control. They charged me reasonable price for the part. The guy at the counter..."more
33. Power Auto Recycling
1007 Sergeant Wilde Rd, Fort Macleod, AB T0L 0Z0
5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker used auto parts shipping available
Interested users have the possibility to locate the friendly professionals of this salvage yard by these methods: phone. If you want to purchase high quality vehicle pieces in the municipality of Fort Macleod (Alberta), they are an incredible choice. This business timetable info cannot be found but you have the option to visit its website.In addition, you can read 3 reviews in order to know more about this business.
"Purchased a cluster for a bmw and radio unit amazing people they always help me out very quick shipping and extremely nice people thanks again for ur help. Will order more parts definitely would..."more
44. Flatla Auto Wrecking
164078 Range Rd 134, Tilley, AB T0J 3K0
66.9 miles 5/5 - 4 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
This salvage yard wich operates in the city of Tilley (Alberta), distributes a very specialized and qualified service to its buyers, delivering surprising offers but with the best excellency and a massive breadth of catalog. Contact them by: phone and email. This salvage yard has been voted 4 times by previous users.
"Highly recommend this place to call. From the minute we called, to the minute we picked up a couple rare parts for our sons 91 chev cavalier Dale was absolutely amazing to deal with. From now..."more
106 MT-213, Cut Bank, MT 59427
75.7 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & classic car parts
This junkyard placed close to the surroundings of Cut Bank (Montana), distributes an highly professional service to its buyers, offering incredible offers but without giving up the expected quality and a vast diversity of inventory. Contact them by: phone. In addition, you can read 3 thoughts left by other users.
"Good place for vintage car parts, Shane is friendly and knowledgeable, has new car inventory, with parts for sale."more
66. White Horse Auto Recycling
7020 40 St NE, Calgary, AB T3J 4B5
110.3 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
This junkyard offers a quick and seamlessly way to get rid of your old vehicles. With efficient and polite service, this company will provide you with a quote in minutes after submitting the necessary information online, with the flexibility of meeting you within hours and even offering more money than originally quoted.
"Such an amazing experience! Was able to get a quote within minutes of submitting just my email with make/model/year/km online in the evening and they came before noon the next day to pick..."more
77. Quick Auto & Recycling
1515 &, 1517 41 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1X7
105.4 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts auto buyer
If you are looking for the highest quality second hand parts in the 1517 41 Ave SE, Calgary area, this salvage yard is a good choice to obtain them at a low price. Feel free to get in touch with them via: phone. The Quick Auto & Recycling business hours info cannot be found, despite this you can check their web.Additionally, you can read 3 thoughts left by other users.
"Some experiences are absolutely worth sharing. In world full of scammers and pushy auto salesmen/women, Oz was an absolute pleasure to deal with in every aspect. He was accommodating to my..."more
88. Tri City Auto Wrecking
3900 U.S. Rte 2, Kalispell, MT 59901
117 miles 4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
Browse a local self-serve salvage yard for a wide selection of used car parts. Customers appreciate the helpful service and knowledgeable staff. Whether you need a specific replacement part or just enjoy hunting for treasures, this salvage yard is worth a visit.
"Needed a replacement starter. Called them up and without even having to look, told me he had one for my vehicle. Purchased it and installed, works perfect. Talked to the guy for a few minutes and..."more
1 Tree Ln, Cut Bank, MT 59427
76.8 miles 5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
The proper way to save large amounts of money on spare pieces for your automobile is by approaching this junkyard in the Cut Bank surroundings, this is a great choice. Other customers have shared 1 opinions about this salvage yard.
"The B.L.M done a real nice job of cleaning up the junk yard the previous owner had."more
1010. Power Recycling
2807 Ogden Rd SE, Calgary, AB T2G 4R4
106.3 miles 4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Specializing in used parts, this established salvage yard offers a wide selection of car components to meet your needs. Customers praise the friendly and helpful service, as well as the efficient assistance from knowledgeable staff in locating the required items. A welcoming environment and great customer experience keep clients coming back for their automotive part needs.
"Today I visited this place for the first time, needed a small plastic piece between the hood and windshield. When I entered their office and asked if they had the same car as mine, one of..."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Lethbridge
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
Do they have a return or refund policy?
Yes, many have a return or refund policy, but it can vary from junkyard to junkyard. It is important to ask about their return and refund policy before you purchase a part.
Some may offer a full refund on parts that are returned within a certain period of time, while others may only offer a partial refund or a store credit. Some may also have restrictions on what parts can be returned, such as electrical parts or parts that have been installed.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.