💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Jr's Salvage & Son Ltd
56 Industrial Dr, Sussex, NB E4E 2R8
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
Purchasers have the opportunity to find this junkyard near the neighborhood of the municipality of Sussex (New Brunswick). Its fundamental business model is the sale of auto spares with the most incredible prices in the surroundings and with all the warranties that you may require. If you want to contact them, you can do it by these means: phone. In addition, you may read 3 thoughts left by our visitors.
"This is a wonderful family owned business and you are treated the very best by hard working, helpful staff. They do their best to get you looked after in a timely and efficient manner. You don't..."more
22. Greer's Mountain Salvage
32 Timothy Ave S, Hanwell, NB E3C 2B8
3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts self service
Offering self-serve salvaging, this salvage yard is the go-to place for those looking to save money and repurpose materials. Customers can quickly find what they need, with a friendly staff member like Dominick providing great deals. Skip the big name stores and save time by stopping by this efficient business.
"A friend suggested Greer’s for some cheap rebar for an annual fence post (Halloween) and got a great deal from Dominick! I might need to return for a few more pieces. Feels great to save money..."more
33. Bastarache Auto
1796 Shediac River Rd, Shediac River, NB E4R 1X5
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts shipping available
The junkyard you are looking here is located near Shediac River (New Brunswick) and it's providing the best value auto spares to its eventual clients close to the area. In case you need to request a quote for your used auto or plead for a particular junk piece, you can contact them via phone. Other users have left 3 thoughts about this business.
"I was able to get 4 OEM alloy wheels for my winter set-up on my SUV. Pricing was fair and negotiable. Service was great. Would recommend them to anyone looking for used parts."more
44. Reynold’s Auto Salvage
151 O'Dell Loop Rd, Passekeag, NB E5N 7L8
4.2/5 - 5 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts part installation service
The salvage yard you are looking here is located near Passekeag (New Brunswick) and it's delivering incredible value vehicle spares to its potential clients in the proximity. In case you want to inquire an estimation for your junk auto or plead for a particular second-hand spare, feel free to get in touch with them via tollfree, email or phone. This business has been voted 5 times by previous users.
"These guys were excellent. They were knowledgeable, ordered the piece I needed for my car as they didn't have one there. The part got there in 2 days, they installed and painted it the..."more
55. Carten's Used Cars
3 MacFarlane Rd, Royal Road, NB E3G 6H2
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard
This salvage yard offers a broad selection of good condition used auto parts at economical prices. The knowledgeable and friendly staff provide professional service, ensuring customers find the right parts for their vehicles. With a reputation for excellent customer service and competitive pricing, this business comes highly recommended by satisfied customers.
"This is a professional place to have work done on my vehicle. Great staff and great owner!."more
66. AIM Recycling Fredericton
400 Carman Ave, Fredericton, NB E3A 5G6
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center
Customers appreciate the friendly and polite staff at this recycling center, as well as the competitive prices for their services. The team is known for their excellent customer service and easy to deal with.
"People were very friendly very happy with the prices."more
784 Route 560, Jacksonville, NB E7M 3J8
3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage dealer used auto parts
If you are in the task of looking for the highest quality second-hand parts near the Jacksonville surroundings, this salvage yard could be a great pick to purchase them at a great price. You have the opportunity to contact them using: phone. In addition, you may check 3 reviews in order to know more about this business.
"I have taken multiple trailers to Parts-R-Us for inspection and 5 different vehicles for either tire changes, inspections or repairs since under new ownership. I have had my expectations..."more
88. T Cyr's Services Inc Auto Salvage
150 Upper Quaco Rd, Baxters Corner, NB E2S 2S9
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage dealer
This salvage yard settled near the town of Baxters Corner (New Brunswick), offers an highly efficient service to its purchasers, with excellent bargains but with the best quality and a massive breadth of catalog. Contact them by: phone. In addition, you can check 3 opinions in order to know more about this business.
"Very easy to find just a phone call away."more
99. Bastarache Auto Salvage (1986) Ltd
1796 Shediac River Road
3/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard used auto & classic car parts
Citizens of the Shediac River vicinity have the possibility to buy a large supply of second hand parts compatible with their automobiles in this salvage yard. It is possible to contact them using: email, tollfree and phone. Additional info: This salvage yard operational hours information is not available, despite this you have the option to visit its web.Other customers have left 2 reviews about this salvage yard.
"Looking for a driver side power mirror for my 2013 cadillac ats without the turn signal in it 4 door 2.0 turbo."more
1010. MK Auto Recyclers
3 Cottage Road, Saint John, NB E2J 4V9junkyard
This junkyard provides a vast selection of automotive recycling and salvage services. Customers can find used auto parts for their vehicles at economic prices. The knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist customers in finding the right parts for their specific needs. With a large inventory of vehicles, this place is a go-to destination for those looking for cost-effective solutions for their vehicle repairs.
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
Are there any junkyards in New Brunswick that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in New Brunswick may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.