💵 Want to sell your car in Toronto, ON?
11. Auto Heaven
7 Vanley Crescent, Toronto, ON M3J 2B7
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
With Auto Heaven, selling your old vehicle is fast and easy. Simply text them photos and a description, and they'll provide a fair quote within 24 hours. Then, they'll schedule a professional pick-up at your convenience, handing over the agreed-upon cash on the spot. Reliable service for getting rid of that old car taking up space.
"Dan at Auto Heaven made the whole process of selling my 2006 vehicle super easy. I sent in photos and a description of my vehicle and Dan provided a fair quote within 24 hours. They provided a..."
22. Scrap Car Removal Toronto
69 Holly St Unit 25, Toronto, ON M4S 3A5
5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker used auto parts junk car removal
The auto wrecker provides fast and friendly service, offering great prices for scrap vehicles. Customers are pleased with the professionalism, smooth transactions, and knowledgeable staff. It's a stress-free and reliable option for anyone needing vehicle scrapping services. Highly recommended for a easy experience.
"I am happy with the service. It was fast, on time and he is very professional. He had honoured the agreed price. I am overall happy with the experience. Highly recommend."
33. Boston Auto Wreckers
113 McCormack Street, Toronto M6N 1X8junkyard
In search of a reliable junkyard to get rid of your old car? You're in the right place. This place has been serving the community for years, offering efficient and environmentally friendly disposal of all types of vehicles. Their team is committed to providing smoothly service and fair prices for your scrap metal and auto parts needs.
44. Scrap Car Removal
20 Shore Breeze Dr, Etobicoke, ON M8V 1A1
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service auto buyer
Offering a convenient self-serve option for selling old cars and salvaging parts, this junkyard provides swift and professional service. Customers appreciate the knowledgeable staff and prompt payment for vehicles. With quick pick-up times and fair pricing, this business is highly recommended for those looking to dispose of their old cars.
"I was recommended to these guys by one of my friend. Great service overall, and paid top cash for the old car. Very happy with the service. Professional and prompt service with knowledgeable staff."
55. Standard Auto Wreckers – Toronto
1216 Sewells Rd, Scarborough, ON M1X 1S1
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service junk car removal towing service
If you're looking for a self-serve salvage yard, you're in the right place. With a extensive variety of used parts and a huge selection of vehicles to choose from, this junkyard is the perfect place to find what you need. Since the renovation, it's also clean and easy to navigate.
"Thank you for all your service and for working with Mr. O Supply and for being a fantastic customer. Creating partnerships with companies like you is what we enjoy most and look forward to..."
66. 400 Auto Wreckers Ltd.
72 Sluse Road, Holland Landing L9N 1G8
36.1 milesjunkyard used auto, truck & classic car parts used motorcycle & atv parts shipping available junk car removal towing service
You can avoid wasting large amounts of money on the conservation of your well-liked car by purchasing junk spares without giving up the expected warranties in this leading in Holland Landing vicinity salvage yard. Contact them by: email, phone and tollfree. Other users have left 1 opinions about this salvage yard.
77. Ali Scrap Cars Removal| Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
1824 Bonnymede Dr, Mississauga, ON L5J 1E1
5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
This junkyard is known for their punctuality and fair pricing. Customers have praised the business for offering quotes that are higher than competitors, while also providing a easy experience when it comes to car transfers. The owner is described as honest and reliable, making sure customers feel comfortable throughout the process and don't forget any essentials in their vehicles.
"Ali was honest and punctual. He gave me a fair quote on the phone and when he showed up, he didn't lowball or try to renegotiate. It was a very pleasant transfer. He even made sure I didn't forget..."
88. Scrap My Cars
83 Parkwoods Village Dr #508, North York, ON M3A 3R8
5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker junk car removal towing service
Need to get rid of that old junk car in the driveway? Consider this auto wrecker for a smoothly experience. With prompt and professional service, they offer fair prices and excellent communication. Get your car towed away without the headaches of haggling or dishonesty. Highly recommended for reliable, honest service.
"We called Joe early (7:00am!) Sunday morning to inquire about our 2010 vehicle that sadly needed a tow. Joe was honest and extremely helpful. He offered a great price for the car and was polite..."
99. Bell City Auto Center Inc.
100 Old Onondaga Rd E, Brantford, ON N3S 7V1
41.1 miles 4.8/5 - 4 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal towing service
You can save a lot of money on the conservation of your well-liked automobile by purchasing junk spares without giving up the expected warranties in this well-known in Brantford area salvage yard. Contact them by: tollfree, email and phone. This business has been rated 4 times by previous users.
"They are very professional and business oriented no messing around. I called to have my daughter's old car removed from my property at 8:30am and by 2pm they had arrived to remove said car. I..."
1010. Towing and Scrap Car Removal Vaughan
19 Asner Ave, Maple, ON L5A 0W6
5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
The proper way to economize large amounts of money on second-hand pieces for your car is to contact this junkyard in the Maple neighborhood, this is a superb option. This company operational hours information cannot be found, however, you have the possibility to visit its web.Additionally, you may read 2 thoughts in order to know more about this business.
"The service provided by Towing and Scrap Car Removal was honestly done. The timeframe for pickup was excellent and the gentleman who picked up the car was very friendly."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
Can I get a destruction certificate for my car?
Yes, you can get a destruction certificate for your car. This is a document that proves that your car has been destroyed and is no longer in existence. You may need a destruction certificate in order to cancel the registration of your car or to obtain a salvage title.
To get a destruction certificate for your car, you will need to take it to a licensed junkyard or salvage yard. The junkyard or salvage yard will then issue you a destruction certificate once they have destroyed your car.
What happens to the parts of my car that cannot be sold?
The parts of your car that cannot be sold when you take them to a junkyard will typically be recycled or scrapped.
- Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects.
- Scrapping is the process of breaking down metal into smaller pieces so that it can be melted down and reused.
Junkyards have a variety of ways to recycle and scrap car parts. Some have their own recycling and scrapping facilities, while others contract with other companies like auto wreckers to do this work.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
Do they have a return or refund policy?
Yes, many have a return or refund policy, but it can vary from junkyard to junkyard. It is important to ask about their return and refund policy before you purchase a part.
Some may offer a full refund on parts that are returned within a certain period of time, while others may only offer a partial refund or a store credit. Some may also have restrictions on what parts can be returned, such as electrical parts or parts that have been installed.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.