💡 Tip: Filter by State to view the best truck junkyards in your area.
11. Peninsula Auto Wrecking
4711 S Discovery Rd, Port Townsend, WA 98368
2/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto, truck & classic car parts used motorcycle & atv parts towing service
You can save a lot of money on the reparation of your dear auto by purchasing junk parts with warranty in this popular in Port Townsend neighborhood salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. This salvage yard has been voted 5 times by our visitors.
"Love the people here! Family ran business and they’re all very laid back and friendly!! The yard is packed with a large variety of different automotive vehicles as well as golf carts, go..."
22. Ginos Santa Cruz Auto Wrecking Recycling Dismantling
3315 Portola Dr, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
5/5 - 7 reviewstruck parts supplier used auto & truck parts self service shipping available
For anyone looking for economical and reliable truck parts, Gino's is the place to go. With a wide selection of self-serve used truck parts, customers have been able to keep their workhorse trucks running for years. The expert staff is knowledgeable and provide friendly service, making it simple and uncomplicated to find the parts you need at a great price.
This is the best place I know for car parts
"Gino's is the best place for car parts, they are better than any other part shop I have encountered and priced more reasonably. They have tons of 4 Runner parts. I liked the fact they gave..."
4075 Happy Ln, Sacramento, CA 95827
4.1/5 - 7 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service towing service
Explore the ultimate self-serve experience for used car and truck parts at our junkyard/salvage yard. For just $2, you gain access to all our yards where you'll find a variety of parts, plus tires, stereos, speakers, and batteries. Open every day of the week for your convenience. Bring your tools and build your next vehicle project!
"I spoke with Jen from Pick n Pull call center located in Sacramento. (I went online to Clunker Junker to get quotes for my vehicle. Jen was the 1st to give a quote & was $50 more than the next..."
44. AA2 Auto Salvage
45509 Division St, Lancaster, CA 93535
4.8/5 - 5 reviewsauto body parts supplier used auto & truck parts self service
Find your used car and truck parts at the local salvage yard. With a self-serve option, customers can browse our inventory for the part they need. Our junkyard offers a variety of used parts, and our team is ready to help remove them from vehicles as required. Great prices and personalized service for all your used car part needs.
"This is one of my go to spot for used car and truck parts. They seem to always have the part I am looking for. Many times, I would sit and wait for them to remove the part from the vehicle for..."
55. IPull-u-Pull Auto Parts
2274 E Muscat Ave, Fresno, CA 93725
4/5 - 4 reviews open nowcar dealer used auto parts self service towing service
If you need to find affordable, self-serve used parts for your vehicle, look no further than this convenient salvage yard. With a wide range of options and friendly staff ready to assist, you can count on finding exactly what you need without the hassle.
"This is definitely the place in Fresno to sell an old car. They pay the most in Fresno, and are very honest. The driver was on time and very nice. They didn't haggle with pricing and just made..."
66. J & J Auto Wrecking
8558 Black Diamond Rd, Marshallville, OH 44645
4.9/5 - 10 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service shipping available
The ideal way to save a lot of money on used parts for your car is by approaching this junkyard in the Marshallville surroundings, this is a very good option. Additional information: The J & J Auto Wrecking schedule information cannot be found, however, you can check its website.Other visitors have shared 10 opinions about this business.
"In April, I ordered a rear bumper assembly for my '04 Hummer H2. I installed it this weekend and couldn't be happier with the results. I knew there was significant rust damage, but I was shocked..."
77. Economy Auto Parts
5114 Old Maumee Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46803
5/5 - 6 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
Looking for a family-owned salvage yard where you can hunt for used car parts at great prices? You're in the right place! The Economy Auto Parts team provides a self-serve experience that lets you search for the parts you need without any frills. Their honest and simple approach will make sure you get what you need at a fair price.
"Yes-there are “salvage” yards that have floors you can eat off of-yards that look like a grocery store isles-but if you are trying to fix your vehicle-you ain’t doin’ it in..."
88. RiteWay Auto Parts
320 S 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009
4.7/5 - 7 reviewsauto body parts supplier used auto, truck & classic car parts self service shipping available
With a vast inventory of self-serve used parts, this long-standing junkyard is the perfect salvage yard to find what you've been looking for. Thanks to their extensive online inventory and connections with 100 salvage yards across the USA, customers can quickly locate rare parts. Professional service guaranteed.
"Been searching for a hard-to-find/out of production part for a customer's '81 Corvette so I contacted Riteway. Initially they sent me the incorrect part (simple mistake) but as soon as I..."
99. Grand Junction Pick A Part Auto Recyclers
690 S 6th St, Grand Junction, CO 81501
4.8/5 - 6 reviewstowing service used auto & truck parts self service towing service
This towing service offers a convenient self-serve option for drivers in need of used parts. Customers have praised the quick and efficient service, as well as the cost-effective prices. Whether you need a part pulled in less than an hour or a last-minute jumpstart, this business is ready to assist with professionalism and kindness.
"I went there today for the first time and was very pleased. I needed a set of rims and bought them. When I got home I discover one was really beat up on the inside. I bought it back and they..."
1010. Pfeiffer One Stop
3705 N St Louis, Batesville, AR 72501
4.2/5 - 6 reviews open nowgas station used auto & truck parts used motorcycle parts self service towing service
Citizens of the Batesville vicinity have the possibility to access a large inventory of junk parts suitable for their automobiles in this junkyard. It is possible to get in touch with them using: phone and email. Additional info: The Pfeiffer One Stop is open from Monday to Sunday.Other visitors have left 6 opinions about this business.
"Great for the out of the way in between cities station that it is. It's got some of the best pizza around especially for the price, everything for $10 lrg plus applicable sales tax and fees..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
How do I know if they have specific parts for my make and model of truck?
The best way to find it out is to call them directly. You can also check their website or online inventory.
Do they offer discounts for military members or veterans?
Yes, many of them. The amount of the discount varies from business to business, but it is typically 10% or more. Some also offer other benefits to military members and veterans, such as free towing or installation services.
When you visit a salvage yard to purchase truck parts, be sure to bring your military ID with you so that you can receive your discount.
How can I tell if a used truck part is still good?
There are a few things you can do to tell if it's still in good condition:
- Inspect the part for any damage or wear.
- Ask about the history of the part.
- Get a warranty on the part, if possible.
What are the best brands for used truck parts?
Some good brands include:
How can I extend the life of my truck parts?
Here are a few tips:
- Have your truck regularly inspected by a qualified mechanic.
- Change your truck's oil and fluids regularly.
- Avoid overloading your truck.
- Drive carefully and avoid excessive braking and acceleration.
What are some common mistakes people make when buying truck parts?
- Buying the wrong parts for their truck: Make sure to buy parts that are compatible with your make and model of truck. You can check your owner's manual or ask a qualified mechanic for help.
- Buying used parts without inspecting them carefully: When buying used truck parts, it is important to inspect them carefully for any damage or wear. Look for cracks, rust, or other signs of wear and tear.
- Not asking about the warranty: Some truck parts come with a warranty, even if they are used. Be sure to ask about the warranty before you buy any parts.
- Overpaying for parts: Truck parts can be expensive, but it is important to shop around and compare prices before you buy anything. You can also look for discounts and coupons.
- Not installing the parts correctly: If you are not comfortable installing truck parts yourself, it is important to have them installed by a qualified mechanic. Improper installation can damage your truck or void the warranty on the parts.
For which types of trucks do they have used parts?
- Trucks and trailers in general
- Commercial trucks
- Heavy duty trucks
- Medium duty trucks
- Semi trucks
- Big trucks
Do you have any tips for finding the best deals on truck parts?
- Compare prices. Truck parts can be expensive, so it's important to shop around and compare prices from different retailers before you buy anything. You can compare prices online or in person.
- Look for discounts and coupons. Many truck parts retailers offer discounts and coupons throughout the year. You can find discounts and coupons online or in print.
- Buy used truck parts. Used truck parts can be a great way to save money. However, it's important to inspect used parts carefully before you buy them to make sure they're in good condition. You can find used truck parts at junkyards and salvage yards specialized on salvage trucks.
- Buy parts in bulk. If you need to buy multiple truck parts, consider buying them in bulk. Many truck parts suppliers offer discounts on bulk purchases.
- Negotiate the price. Don't be afraid to negotiate the price, especially if you're buying multiple parts or if you're buying used parts.
How to know the condition of truck parts?
The condition of truck parts will vary depending on the business and the specific part. You can visit a junkyard and find truck parts in good condition, while others may be damaged or worn. Truck parts stores and suppliers in contrast usually inspect and test their salvage trucks, making its parts inventory more reliable. In any case, it is important to inspect the parts carefully before you buy them.