💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best truck junkyards in your area.
11. You Call We Haul Auto Salvage
30781 State Hwy HH, Smithton, MO 65350
4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts towing service
Visitors have the opportunity to talk with the friendly owners of this junkyard by these methods: phone. In case you want to get high quality auto parts in the city of Smithton (Missouri), they are an ineluctable choice. This company has been voted 3 times by previous users.
"We saw two gentlemen in the parking lot and spoke with a lady inside the building, I believe they all work there. They were very polite and super helpful and just all around seemed like good..."
22. C & C Parts & Salvage
36490 MO-25, Malden, MO 63863
4.5/5 - 4 reviewsused car dealer used auto parts
This is one of the best junkyards in Malden and provides a wide inventory of spares for your vehicle. Don't hesitate to visit them and consult their professional employees. Contact them by: email, tollfree and phone. This business has been voted 4 times by previous users.
"Many years ago I stopped by on the way home from a long trip to see if they could replace my window. Instead, they fixed my window and sent me and my children safely on our way home with no charge..."
33. Burkholder Truck Sales
51001 State Hwy 15, Edina, MO 63537
5/5 - 3 reviewstruck accessories store used auto parts
Residents of the Edina surroundings have the possibility to obtain an enormous inventory of used parts for their automobiles in this salvage yard. It is possible to get in touch with them using: tollfree, phone or email. In addition, you may check 3 opinions left by our visitors.
"Best experience buying and trading in our truck. They were closed but we called ahead and the owner met us and let us test drive several vehicles. We decided on one and the process was super easy..."
44. Big 3 Auto Sales & Salvage
4640 Big 3 Acres, House Springs, MO 63051
3.6/5 - 5 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
You can avoid wasting large amounts of money on the repairs of your well-liked auto by purchasing used spare-parts without giving up the necessary warranties in this popular in House Springs neighborhood salvage yard. Contact them by: tollfree, email and phone. This salvage yard has been rated 5 times by our visitors.
"Employees are amazing. My window I bought fits perfect. The were quick to pull the part n have it ready for me to pick up. And kept me updated. Will definitely buy from the again. Thanks guys."
55. Midway Auto Parts, Inc.
4210 Gardner Ave, Kansas City, MO 64120
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
The salvage yard we display here is placed in Kansas City (Missouri) and it's providing the greatest condition vehicle pieces to its potential customers close to the proximity. If you are aimed to demand a valuation for your used car or plead for a particular second-hand spare, you can contact them via email, tollfree or phone. In addition, you may check 3 opinions in order to know more about this business.
"This is a callout for Thomas! I have purchased a few items over the years from Midway. This time it was a lift gate for my Honda Pilot. Thomas was an absolute rockstar and an example of "how to" be..."
66. Busy Bee Auto Salvage
26819 SE Outer Rd, Harrisonville, MO 64701
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service
It's easy to economize large amounts of money on the reparation of your beloved automobile by purchasing junk spare-parts with guarantee in this well-known in Harrisonville surroundings salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. This business has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"[ ^ THAT ^ is not my name - I am writing this on a borrowed computer.] I needed a good truck engine and found these guys on Car-Parts.com. I got a STEAL on a unit out of a wrecked pickup that..."
77. E & J Auto Salvage
1252 Herky Horine Rd, Pevely, MO 63070
5/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
The ideal approach to economize a lot of money on used parts suitable for your car is to contact this junkyard in the Pevely location, this is a very good choice. Additionally, you can read 3 opinions left by our visitors.
"Needed a part for my pickup. Spoke with a nice lady about the part and was unfortunately not something they had. She recommended another place to try and provided me the number. I called the..."
88. American Auto Supply Inc
167 W Simon Blvd, Holts Summit, MO 65043
5/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts shipping available
Customers have the opportunity to locate the welcoming manager of this junkyard by these methods: phone. If you want to purchase the best quality auto parts in the city of Holts Summit (Missouri), they are an ineluctable pick. This salvage yard has been voted 3 times by our users.
"American Auto Supply carries a remarkable quantity of auto, truck, and tractor supplies. If specialty parts are ordered they are typically received by 2:00PM the next business day."
99. E & J Auto Salvage
18396 MO-21, Cadet, MO 63630
4.7/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
Habitants of the Cadet area can purchase a large inventory of second hand parts for their autos in this junkyard. You can get in touch with them via: phone. Additionally, you may check 3 thoughts left by our visitors.
"First of all super friendly staff for Saturday morning at 10 minutes till 8:00. I found Ben in the back having his morning coffee. Very eager to help me find the fender that I needed. After..."
1010. Countryside Auto and Truck Parts
392 Zoar Church Rd, Wright City, MO 63390
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts shipping available
This salvage yard wich operates near the surroundings of Wright City (Missouri), delivers a very professional service to its shoppers, delivering excellent offers but with the best quality and an immense depht of catalog. Contact them by: phone. This company has been voted 3 times by previous visitors.
"Excellent source of quality used auto parts. Brent helped me out on making sure I was getting the exact transmission I needed for my project. He even went out of his way to take pictures..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
Can they help me install the truck parts I purchase?
Some may offer installation services for truck parts. However, most of them do not offer installation services. It is always best to ask about installation services before you buy any parts.
Do they offer discounts for military members or veterans?
Yes, many of them. The amount of the discount varies from business to business, but it is typically 10% or more. Some also offer other benefits to military members and veterans, such as free towing or installation services.
When you visit a salvage yard to purchase truck parts, be sure to bring your military ID with you so that you can receive your discount.
Do they ship truck parts?
Yes, many offer shipping. However, there may be additional cost. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
What are some common mistakes people make when buying truck parts?
- Buying the wrong parts for their truck: Make sure to buy parts that are compatible with your make and model of truck. You can check your owner's manual or ask a qualified mechanic for help.
- Buying used parts without inspecting them carefully: When buying used truck parts, it is important to inspect them carefully for any damage or wear. Look for cracks, rust, or other signs of wear and tear.
- Not asking about the warranty: Some truck parts come with a warranty, even if they are used. Be sure to ask about the warranty before you buy any parts.
- Overpaying for parts: Truck parts can be expensive, but it is important to shop around and compare prices before you buy anything. You can also look for discounts and coupons.
- Not installing the parts correctly: If you are not comfortable installing truck parts yourself, it is important to have them installed by a qualified mechanic. Improper installation can damage your truck or void the warranty on the parts.
How can I extend the life of my truck parts?
Here are a few tips:
- Have your truck regularly inspected by a qualified mechanic.
- Change your truck's oil and fluids regularly.
- Avoid overloading your truck.
- Drive carefully and avoid excessive braking and acceleration.
What are the best brands for used truck parts?
Some good brands include:
How can I tell if a used truck part is still good?
There are a few things you can do to tell if it's still in good condition:
- Inspect the part for any damage or wear.
- Ask about the history of the part.
- Get a warranty on the part, if possible.
What are some common truck parts that fail?
Some common that fail include:
- Batteries: Truck batteries typically last for about three to five years.
- Brakes: Truck brakes typically last for about 20,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Shocks and struts: Truck shocks and struts typically last for about 50,000 to 75,000 miles.
- Tires: Truck tires typically last for about 40,000 to 60,000 miles.
Any tips for choosing the right truck parts?
It is important to consider the following factors:
- Make and model of your truck: Make sure to choose parts that are compatible with your truck.
- Condition of the part: Inspect the part carefully before you buy it to make sure it is in good condition.
- Warranty: Some may offer warranties on certain parts. Be sure to ask about the warranty before you buy any parts.