11. Adelman's Truck Parts
3033 E 106th St, Chicago, IL 60617
2.3/5 - 3 reviewstruck parts supplier used auto parts shipping available
This family-owned truck parts supplier specializes in providing recycled parts in good condition for commercial vehicles. With years of experience in the industry, they take pride in offering reliable and economic solutions for all your truck part needs. Customers appreciate the stellar service and commitment to excellence demonstrated by this trusted business.
"Aaron is a great engine supplier to us. We deal with him on a regular basis and consider him a stellar business owner. More people should take pride in their business like Adelmans Chicago..."
22. Franks West Side Auto Parts Inc
3001 S Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60623
4.7/5 - 3 reviewstruck repair used auto parts
This truck repair shop provides exceptional customer service and competitive prices. They offer a large inventory of services including battery replacement, tire sales, and rim fitting. Customers appreciate the helpful and fast service provided by the knowledgeable staff. Whether it's a new battery, used tires, or any other truck repair needs, this shop is a reliable choice in the neighborhood.
"They all went above and beyond with their customer service, and their prices are hard to beat. Will definitely be coming back next time I need a new battery or used tires or whatver I may need!..."
33. Adelman's Truck Parts
3033 E 106th St, Chicago 60617truck parts supplier
Whether you're a truck owner or a mechanic, finding the right parts for your vehicle is crucial. This truck parts supplier offers a wide selection of high-quality products to keep your trucks running smoothly. With their knowledgeable staff and prompt service, you can trust that they'll have the parts you need to get the job done right.
44. Gonzalez Auto & Truck Parts
3405 S Lawndl Av, Chicago 60623truck parts supplier
Find all the truck parts you need at a reliable supplier with a wide variety of options. From brakes, engine components, and suspension parts to electrical and exhaust systems, this business has everything to keep your trucks running smoothly. With competitive prices and knowledgeable staff, they are the go-to source for all your truck part needs.
55. Fisher Auto Parts
601 S State St, Lockport, IL 60441
5/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts
Neighbors of the Lockport surroundings can obtain an extensive supply of used spares compatible with their vehicles in this salvage yard. It is possible to contact them using: phone. Additional information: This business operational hours info cannot be found but you have the possibility to check its website.In addition, you can check 3 thoughts left by other users.
"The staff here is always helpful and very polite. They are very knowledgeable in regards to what part your vehicle might need. Also, this is one of the few places we can get hard to find..."
66. River Valley Truck Parts
288 W S Tech Rd, Kankakee, IL 60901
52.4 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewstruck parts supplier used auto & truck parts shipping available
If you are in the task of looking for the best used parts near the Kankakee surroundings, this salvage yard is an excellent choice to purchase them at a great price. You have the opportunity to contact them using: phone. Additional information: This salvage yard business hours info cannot be found yet.This company has been rated 3 times by our users.
"Very easy to work with. Mr. Bruno at River Valley Truck Parts was very patient and willing to work with me even though I was hundreds of miles away. I had a truck in Watseka IL I previously..."
77. Jantzs Yard 4 Inc.
2500 Washington Rd, Kenosha, WI 53140
54 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
Recognized as one of Kenosha's best junkyards, they deliver a diverse catalog of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and consult their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phoneThis company has been voted 3 times by our visitors.
"I’ve been looking for the right axle for my truck and they were very helpful, polite, personable, and all around, kind. Everyone I saw working was working hard and doing a great job. Whatever..."
88. Vander Haag's Inc.
495 E 150 S, Winamac, IN 46996
78.7 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewstruck repair used auto & truck parts part installation service shipping available
This junkyard settled in the surroundings of Winamac (Indiana), distributes an highly qualified service to its shoppers, with attractive offers but with the highest excellency and an extensive diversity of supply. Contact them by: phone. This company has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"Our business was having no luck finding a replacement grille for our 2000 Sterling.. everyone I called said they couldn’t help me..basically, they didn’t want to go through the hassle of..."
99. L & W Auto Salvage Inc
4301 Evans Ave, Valparaiso 46383
42.4 miles 5/5 - 2 reviewstruck parts supplier used auto parts
The salvage yard we show here is wich operates in Valparaiso (Indiana) and it's delivering the greatest quality auto pieces to its eventual purchasers in the environs. In case you are aimed to request a quote for your used auto or request for a precise used spare, feel free to contact them via phone. This company has been rated 2 times by our users.
Great old style bone yard.
"They are great here, I found what I needed and more. I will always go back and Keep my older cars and trucks running until we get anti-gravity cars that require no gasoline."
1010. Bionic Auto Parts & Sales Milwaukee Inc
5848 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221
77.6 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts
Find all the used auto parts you need at this store, where Hector and the team provide excellent customer service and fair prices. With a wide selection of parts, you can trust that everything will be delivered as promised. See for yourself why many satisfied customers recommend this quality organization.
"We were searching for several body parts for our daughter’s 2007 Buick LaCrosse. Hector was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and polite. We were able to get everything we needed quickly and our..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
Do they offer discounts for military members or veterans?
Yes, many of them. The amount of the discount varies from business to business, but it is typically 10% or more. Some also offer other benefits to military members and veterans, such as free towing or installation services.
When you visit a salvage yard to purchase truck parts, be sure to bring your military ID with you so that you can receive your discount.
Can they help me install the truck parts I purchase?
Some may offer installation services for truck parts. However, most of them do not offer installation services. It is always best to ask about installation services before you buy any parts.
Any tips for choosing the right truck parts?
It is important to consider the following factors:
- Make and model of your truck: Make sure to choose parts that are compatible with your truck.
- Condition of the part: Inspect the part carefully before you buy it to make sure it is in good condition.
- Warranty: Some may offer warranties on certain parts. Be sure to ask about the warranty before you buy any parts.
What are some common truck parts that fail?
Some common that fail include:
- Batteries: Truck batteries typically last for about three to five years.
- Brakes: Truck brakes typically last for about 20,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Shocks and struts: Truck shocks and struts typically last for about 50,000 to 75,000 miles.
- Tires: Truck tires typically last for about 40,000 to 60,000 miles.
How can I tell if a used truck part is still good?
There are a few things you can do to tell if it's still in good condition:
- Inspect the part for any damage or wear.
- Ask about the history of the part.
- Get a warranty on the part, if possible.
What are the best brands for used truck parts?
Some good brands include:
How can I extend the life of my truck parts?
Here are a few tips:
- Have your truck regularly inspected by a qualified mechanic.
- Change your truck's oil and fluids regularly.
- Avoid overloading your truck.
- Drive carefully and avoid excessive braking and acceleration.
What are some common mistakes people make when buying truck parts?
- Buying the wrong parts for their truck: Make sure to buy parts that are compatible with your make and model of truck. You can check your owner's manual or ask a qualified mechanic for help.
- Buying used parts without inspecting them carefully: When buying used truck parts, it is important to inspect them carefully for any damage or wear. Look for cracks, rust, or other signs of wear and tear.
- Not asking about the warranty: Some truck parts come with a warranty, even if they are used. Be sure to ask about the warranty before you buy any parts.
- Overpaying for parts: Truck parts can be expensive, but it is important to shop around and compare prices before you buy anything. You can also look for discounts and coupons.
- Not installing the parts correctly: If you are not comfortable installing truck parts yourself, it is important to have them installed by a qualified mechanic. Improper installation can damage your truck or void the warranty on the parts.
For which types of trucks do they have used parts?
- Trucks and trailers in general
- Commercial trucks
- Heavy duty trucks
- Medium duty trucks
- Semi trucks
- Big trucks