11. M & S Auto Salvage
SK-1, Caronport, SK S0H 0S0
86.8 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowauto wrecker used auto parts self service
Customers love the wide selection of vehicles and parts at this self-serve auto wrecker. The staff is known for being incredibly helpful and honest, making it easy for customers to find what they need. With a fantastic service and a great team, this business makes car part shopping a breeze.
"Extremely helpful staff. Found what we needed and even pulled the tires for us."more
22. Amigo’s Auto Wrecking Ltd
Hwy 16 North Service Road, Box 58, Clavet, SK S0K 0Y0
133.7 miles 4.5/5 - 4 reviewssalvage yard used auto, truck & classic car parts self service
This junkyard located in the municipality of Box 58, Clavet (Saskatchewan), distributes an highly professional service to its buyers, delivering incredible bargains but without giving up the highest excellency and a wide variety of catalog. Contact them by: phone or email. Other customers have shared 4 thoughts about this salvage yard.
"I have been taking trips out to amigos for decades! But they never had this rating option! The Dolls n Dudes that run the place are helpful...and willing to go that extra mile..or is it kilometer?..."more
33. SGI Moose Jaw Salvage
320 N Service Rd, Moose Jaw, SK S0H 0N0
100 miles 3.3/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard
This salvage yard in Moosejaw offers a broad selection of used auto parts for various makes and models. Their knowledgeable staff provides excellent customer service, helping clients find the right parts at affordable prices. With a large selection of salvaged vehicles, they are a reliable resource for anyone in need of good condition used car parts.
"Best place best staff haven’t seen an auction staff being so helpful and honest like sgi in moosejaw."more
44. PCT Truck Services
Trans-Canada Hwy, Regina, SK S0G 5K0
141.4 miles 4.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts
With a vast selection of used parts, this salvage yard is the perfect place to find high-quality components at cost-effective prices. The knowledgeable staff is always willing to help customers locate the right part for their needs, providing excellent service and going above and beyond to ensure satisfaction.
"Very helpful guys that know what they're doing. Shout out to Tristan who helped us find what we needed and went the extra mile."more
55. DodgeBones Parts and salvage
C Avenue, Alsask, SK S0L 0A0
122.2 miles 5/5 - 2 reviews open nowsalvage dealer used auto & truck parts
The finest method to economize hundreds of dollars on second-hand parts suitable for your car is by approaching this junkyard in the Alsask area, this is a great choice. Additional info: The DodgeBones Parts and salvage timetable info is not available but you can visit its web.Additionally, you can read 2 reviews left by our visitors.
"We broke down on a Friday night and this was the only shop that would help us fix our 4 hour job on our truck. Very reasonable and very friendly. Thanks Dodge Bones Parts."more
66. Affiliated Auto Wrecking
Hwy 12 N, Martensville, SK S0K 2T0
144.4 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts
The salvage yard we show here is placed in Martensville (Saskatchewan) and it's delivering the highest value auto pieces to its potential buyers close to the vicinity. In case you want to inquire an estimation for your junk automobile or request for a particular junk spare, feel free to contact them via phone. This salvage yard has been voted 3 times by our visitors.
"They not only answer the phone but any questions about stock, availability and pricing. The yard is well kept and organized so if they say something should be out there it generally is. With..."more
77. SGI Saskatoon Salvage
110 English Crescent, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6N3
140.3 miles 4.3/5 - 6 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts
For all your salvage needs, this yard offers a convenient drop-off service for total-loss vehicles. The staff ensures a hassle-free experience with their friendly and informative approach. They also provide assistance to locate personal items within wrecked cars upon request. Call or visit to find the parts you need!
"I reacted poorly when told “you are not allowed to walk in the compound”. As I had already released my cab, and I have no ability to inspect my wrecked vehicle for any personal property. After..."more
88. Affiliated Auto Wrecking
1920 Quebec Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1W1
138.5 miles 5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
Trying to find spare parts for your vintage or classic car? Look no further than this junkyard, specializing in hard-to-find auto parts for a variety of makes and models. Whether it's a crankshaft dampner for a 1986 Toyota or a 1987 Pontiac Firebird, they have what you need to keep your vehicle running smoothly without breaking the bank.
"Do you have a crankshaft dampner for a 1986 toyota with 22 r motor."more
99. BN Steel & Metals
1920 Quebec Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1W4
138.5 miles 4.3/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard
If you're in need of salvaged auto parts, this salvage yard in Saskatoon is the place to go. The helpful staff unloads your vehicle from the parking lot, so you don't have to venture into the scrap yard and risk a flat tire. Their unique sculptures made from scrap metal are also worth a visit.
"This review is not about the service nor product since I am not its client. this review is about the sculptures outside the workshop. There are three sculptures, a globe, a transformer, and a..."more
1010. Watrous Salvage Ltd
Hwy 2 S, Watrous, SK S0K 4T0
139.8 miles 4/5 - 2 reviews open nowsalvage yard
Residents of the Watrous vicinity can purchase a wide stock of junk parts for their cars in this junkyard. You can get in touch with them using: phone. More information: This company schedule information cannot be found, however, you have the possibility to check its web.This business has been voted 2 times by previous visitors.
"Always has what we need...wish he was closer."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Swift Current
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
Do they have a return or refund policy?
Yes, many have a return or refund policy, but it can vary from junkyard to junkyard. It is important to ask about their return and refund policy before you purchase a part.
Some may offer a full refund on parts that are returned within a certain period of time, while others may only offer a partial refund or a store credit. Some may also have restrictions on what parts can be returned, such as electrical parts or parts that have been installed.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.