💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. American Junk Cars Orlando Florida
2319 Rabenton Rd, Deltona, FL 32738
5/5 - 3 reviewstowing service junk car removal towing service
When you're stranded on the side of the road, this towing service is just a phone call away. Their team of professionals provide super quick and reliable assistance, ensuring your vehicle is towed with care and efficiency. With speedy response times and top-notch customer service, they are a key location for any towing needs.
"Great service helpful. Came same day called when was 30 mins out and was here in 25 minutes. No headache no Hassel. Paid exactly what was told cash in hand. Only took 10 mins and was loaded and..."more
22. GLE Scrap Metal - Daytona
407 Flomich St, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
4.2/5 - 5 reviews open nowjunkyard used auto parts self service
Need to get rid of some junk metal or old appliances? Consider this self-serve junkyard. Drive through, unload your items, and head to the cashier for a quick and easy process. The friendly staff is always ready to assist you with unloading and making sure you get an accurate weigh-in. Environmentally friendly and convenient!
"Best metal recycling facility in town! James and Joe are always very helpful. They always help me unload my metals and give me accurate weigh ins. These guys really know what they are doing..."more
33. Dan's Auto Salvage
906 S Garfield Ave, DeLand, FL 32724
3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowscrap metal dealer junk car removal
This long-standing scrap metal dealer has built a solid reputation for its efficient service, friendly staff, and fair pricing. Customers appreciate the convenient seven-day operation and quick turnaround times for pickups, making it easy to turn their junk into cash. Whether needing to offload metal waste or find specific pieces, this reliable dealer ensures a easy experience for all customers.
"Ok I've been going to this yard for years now and they're the best at getting you in, emptied and out and paid ???? no nonsense and the folks are very friendly and generally helpful should you..."more
44. Flagler County Surplus & Salvage Building materials LLC
995 E Washington Ave, Pierson, FL 32180
5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
Residents of the Pierson neighborhood have the possibility to buy an immense supply of used spare-parts compatible with their automobiles in this salvage yard. You can reach them using: phone. Additionally, you can check 1 opinions in order to know more about this business.
"Same day pick up."more
55. Hibiscus Auto Salvage
128 Old County Road, Edgewater, FL 32132
This junkyard offers a broad selection of used car parts for various makes and models. With a vast inventory and competitive prices, customers can find both rare and common components for their vehicles. The friendly staff is knowledgeable and ready to help customers find the parts they need.
66. Pick Your Part - Daytona
3157 W. Int'l Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124
open nowsalvage yard used auto parts self service
With a self-serve option, this salvage yard offers a extensive variety of auto parts for sale. Customers are able to search through the inventory themselves, ensuring they find exactly what they need. The yard is well-organized and the staff is always ready to assist if needed.
77. Florida Recycling
420 S Florida Ave, DeLand, FL 32720
2.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center
Whether you're a homeowner or a contractor, this recycling center is the place to go for all your scrap metal recycling needs. They offer competitive prices for various types of metal, making it easy and convenient to unload and recycle your materials. With their efficient and environmentally friendly processes, they make it simple to do your part in promoting sustainability.
"Go to scrap yard for us."more
88. Central Florida Recycling Center
906 S Garfield Ave, DeLand, FL 32724
2.3/5 - 3 reviews open nowscrap metal dealer
When you're in need of a reliable scrap metal dealer, look no further than this business. Offering fair prices for a variety of metals, from steel to aluminum, they make the process simple and efficient. Whether you're looking to offload appliances or bulk steel, this is the place to go for competitive rates and excellent service.
"It's about as easy as it gets to scrap appliances or random steel. I go here often and the prices are fair. In fact just recently I scrapped near Orlando and got.03 per pound and here I received..."more
99. Joe's Wrecker Services
141 W Steadman Rd # 141, Pierson, FL 32180auto wrecker
This junkyard located in the town of Pierson (Florida), delivers an highly efficient service to its customers, offering incredible discounts but without giving up the best excellency and a substantial variety of supply. Contact them by: phone. Other users have left 3 thoughts about this company.
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Volusia County, FL
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Volusia County, FL?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Volusia County, FL, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Volusia County, FL DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Florida DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Volusia County, FL?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
What types of parts can be found?
They usually have a wide variety of used and damaged vehicle parts available for sale, including engines, transmissions, alternators, starters, radiators, fenders, doors, hoods, and trunks. Junkyards may also have used tires, batteries, and other vehicle accessories available for sale.
How do I remove a part from a junkyard?
If you are planning on removing a part from a vehicle yourself, be sure to take precautions to avoid injury. Be aware of your surroundings and be careful not to overexert yourself. You should also ask the staff for assistance if needed. We recommend that you bring:
- Screw drivers
- Impact driver
- Sockets SAE and Metric
- Breaker bar
- Penetrating Fluid
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
Can they ask me for an entry fee?
Some junkyards may require you to pay a small entrance or admission fee (usually a few bucks) in order to enter their facilities. With this money they can cover their administrative and maintenance costs and ensure that they receive customers who are truly interested in parts.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around Volusia County, FL, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
Do I need an appointment to visit them?
Most of them do not require appointments for visits. Contact them in advance can help you confirm their operating hours, entrance fees, and any specific rules or guidelines they may have for customers.