💵 Want to sell your car in Tracadie-Sheila, NB?
11. Bastarache Auto
1796 Shediac River Rd, Shediac River, NB E4R 1X5
87.3 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts shipping available
The junkyard you are looking here is located near Shediac River (New Brunswick) and it's providing the best value auto spares to its eventual clients close to the area. In case you need to request a quote for your used auto or plead for a particular junk piece, you can contact them via phone. Other users have left 3 thoughts about this business.
"I was able to get 4 OEM alloy wheels for my winter set-up on my SUV. Pricing was fair and negotiable. Service was great. Would recommend them to anyone looking for used parts."
22. JRoy Auto Recycling Inc.
66 Rue Annie, Petit Rocher, NB E8J 1M2
42.4 milesused car dealer
Do you have sleeping in the garage an aged auto or are you aimed to find used spare-parts suitable for your automobile? We advise you to approach this junkyard in Petit Rocher, since it provides a gargantuan supply. This junkyard opening hours info is not available yet.
33. Bastarache Auto Salvage (1986) Ltd
1796 Shediac River Road
87.3 miles 3/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard used auto & classic car parts
Citizens of the Shediac River vicinity have the possibility to buy a large supply of second hand parts compatible with their automobiles in this salvage yard. It is possible to contact them using: email, tollfree and phone. Additional info: This salvage yard operational hours information is not available, despite this you have the option to visit its web.Other customers have left 2 reviews about this salvage yard.
"Looking for a driver side power mirror for my 2013 cadillac ats without the turn signal in it 4 door 2.0 turbo."
44. KW Liquidation, Auto Sales, Transport & Parts
667 Diversion Rd, Ellerslie, PE C0B 1J0
75.6 miles 5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
Neighbors of the Ellerslie vicinity have the opportunity to obtain a wide inventory of second-hand spare-parts for their vehicles in this salvage yard. You can contact them via: phone. This salvage yard has been rated 1 times by our visitors.
"Great place great people good service ???? …."
55. Gallant's Scrap Iron & Metals
656 South Dr, Summerside, PE C1N 3Z7
93.1 miles 5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Interested users can visit the friendly owners of this salvage yard using these means: phone. In case you want to acquire high quality vehicle parts in the town of Summerside (Prince Edward Island), they are an ineludible election. Additionally, you can check 2 reviews left by our visitors.
"Great place to unload any scrap metal for recycling and can also look around the yard for items that may still be good if a little TLC is put into it. Great prices."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
Can I get a destruction certificate for my car?
Yes, you can get a destruction certificate for your car. This is a document that proves that your car has been destroyed and is no longer in existence. You may need a destruction certificate in order to cancel the registration of your car or to obtain a salvage title.
To get a destruction certificate for your car, you will need to take it to a licensed junkyard or salvage yard. The junkyard or salvage yard will then issue you a destruction certificate once they have destroyed your car.
What happens to the parts of my car that cannot be sold?
The parts of your car that cannot be sold when you take them to a junkyard will typically be recycled or scrapped.
- Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects.
- Scrapping is the process of breaking down metal into smaller pieces so that it can be melted down and reused.
Junkyards have a variety of ways to recycle and scrap car parts. Some have their own recycling and scrapping facilities, while others contract with other companies like auto wreckers to do this work.
Do they have a return or refund policy?
Yes, many have a return or refund policy, but it can vary from junkyard to junkyard. It is important to ask about their return and refund policy before you purchase a part.
Some may offer a full refund on parts that are returned within a certain period of time, while others may only offer a partial refund or a store credit. Some may also have restrictions on what parts can be returned, such as electrical parts or parts that have been installed.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
What is a junkyard?
A junkyard is a business that buys and sells used and damaged vehicles and vehicle parts. Junkyards are also known as salvage yards or vehicle dismantlers.