💵 Want to sell your car in Plainsboro, NJ?
11. King Parts Auto Wreckers II
205 Culver Rd, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service junk car removal towing service
Do you have a decrepit auto or are you trying hard to locate second hand parts compatible with your auto? This website advise you a visit to this salvage yard in Monmouth Junction, since it delivers a wide supply. The King Parts Auto Wreckers II is open from Monday to Friday.Additionally, you may check 2 reviews left by our visitors.
"Excellent customer service and the pricing cannot be beat!! I have visited his yard many, many times over the years. Unlike many other junk yards, Dave will actually go out and look to see if a..."
22. Pic-A-Part Home of Junk Yard Barbie
820 Old 13, Morrisville, PA 19067
4.5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service junk car removal towing service
This is one of the TOP junkyards in Morrisville and delivers a wide inventory of spares for your vehicle. Do not hesitate to visit them and consult their professional employees. Contact them by: phone. Additionally, you may read 2 thoughts left by other users.
"Hello All, Looking for used parts for your car at very reasonable prices. How about looking to get rid of an old junker that you have been meaning to get rid of for years. Well Barbies Junkyard..."
33. J & J Auto Salvage
2-98 Royal Ave, Morrisville, PA 19067
4/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts junk car removal towing service
They distribute a very specialized and skilled assistance at incredible prices, with a large breadth of catalog and with the guarantees expected by its purchasers. Users can locate this business in the municipality of Morrisville (Pennsylvania). Other customers have left 3 thoughts about this company.
"Jim was really nice and courteous (even helping me as we got lost)! Getting my car towed was definitely not the highlight of my weekend, but having someone treat me so politely really made..."
44. Omar & Son Automotive
225 Turnbull Ave, Hamilton Township, NJ 08610
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
It's easy to economize large amounts of money on the reparation of your beloved automobile by getting second-hand pieces without giving up the necessary warranties in this eminent in Hamilton Township area salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. Other users have shared 3 thoughts about this business.
"This place is great, my car died at a mechanic and I was struggling to get it picked up quickly and Omar and Sons came and picked it up same day within three hours of my request. They pay cash..."
55. Lentini Auto Salvage
130 US Highway 202, Ringoes 8551
4.5/5 - 6 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service
Residents of the Ringoes area can purchase an extensive stock of second-hand parts for their cars in this junkyard. You can get in touch with them via: phone, tollfree or email. More information: They're open from Monday to Friday.This salvage yard has been rated 6 times by previous users.
"I saw that Lentini had a Cadenza on their web site so I called and was dealing with Tyler. He said that the car in question was gone but would do a search for me. Tyler called back in under a..."
66. Midway Auto Wreckers
456 Texas Rd, Morganville, NJ 07751
4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
Do you have sleeping in the garage an aged car or are you trying hard to locate second hand parts for your auto? This site recommend a visit to this junkyard in Morganville, since it gathers an enormous supply. This company has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"I called first to see if they had any good used tires for my truck, and the gentlemen looked up the size I asked for and sure enough they had them. He told me he would have them ready for pickup..."
77. Beacon Scrap Metal Co Inc
215 Throckmorton St, Freehold, NJ 07728
5/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer used auto parts self service
This salvage yard settled in the town of Freehold (New Jersey), distributes a very efficient service to its clients, offering surprising bargains but with the highest excellency and an immense variety of inventory. Contact them by: phone. This business has been voted 3 times by previous users.
"Good junkyard. Great selection of vehicles, fair prices, and friendly staff. Will be back again UPDATE: went back there again and was extremely happy with my experience there. Got every thing..."
88. EZ Fixer Salvage Cars
2553 Saylors Pond Rd, Wrightstown, NJ 08562
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage dealer used auto parts shipping available
Neighbors of the Wrightstown neighborhood have the possibility to access a wide supply of second hand parts compatible with their autos in this salvage yard. You can contact them via: phone. The EZ Fixer Salvage Cars timetable information cannot be found, however, you can see its website.Additionally, you can check 2 thoughts in order to know more about this business.
"Great experience dealing with Al this is my second vehicle purchased. Reasonable price and fast shipping. No issues at NC and SC DMV with registration or titles. My 16 year old Son has his dream..."
POST OFFICE BOX 7908, Trenton 08650
4.5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard
In case you're in the task of looking for the finest junk spares in the Trenton zone, this salvage yard is an incredible choice to obtain them at a low price. You have the opportunity to get in touch with them using: phone or email. They are open from Monday to Friday.Additionally, you may check 2 opinions left by our visitors.
Best of the Best !!
"No Doubt !! The Best, Prices, Junk Cars, Parts to no end always avalible 24/7/365. Top Prices Paid Cash for any and all Junk cars. Automobile Parts, Body Shop, Repair Shop and MORE,."
1010. Valentino's Auto recycling
122 Division St, Trenton, NJ 08618
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard junk car removal
Recognized as one of Trenton's best junkyards, they offer a wide catalog of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phoneThis salvage yard has been voted 2 times by our users.
"I called Valentino’s to pick up our beater car that was in an accident. They responded quickly, offered a very fair price, and showed up when they said they would. The car was gone in less than..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Plainsboro, NJ?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Plainsboro, NJ, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Plainsboro, NJ DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the New Jersey DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Plainsboro, NJ?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
What is a junkyard?
A junkyard is a business that buys and sells used and damaged vehicles and vehicle parts. Junkyards are also known as salvage yards or vehicle dismantlers.
What clothing and footwear should be worn when visiting a junkyard?
It is important to wear comfortable clothing and footwear when visiting a junkyard. You should also wear clothing that will protect you from dirt, grease, and sharp metal edges. It is a good idea to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
Are there any risks associated with visiting a junkyard?
There are a number of risks associated with visiting a junkyard, including:
- Cuts and scrapes from sharp metal edges
- Injuries from falling objects
- Exposure to hazardous materials, such as gasoline, oil, and battery acid
- Dog bites
- Vehicle accidents
How can I report an illegal junkyard?
To report an illegal junkyard, you can contact the following authorities:
- Local law enforcement: Illegal junkyards may violate local zoning ordinances or environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your local police department or sheriff’s office.
- State environmental agency: Illegal junkyards may also violate state environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your state’s environmental agency.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): The EPA is responsible for enforcing federal environmental laws. You can report an illegal junkyard to the EPA’s hotline at 1-800-424-9346.
When you report an illegal junkyard, be sure to provide as much information as possible, including:
- The location of the junkyard
- The types of vehicles and parts that are stored at the junkyard
- Any observed violations of local, state, or federal laws
- Any other relevant information
You may also want to take photos or videos of the junkyard to support your report.
The authorities will investigate your report and take appropriate action. This may include issuing a warning to the junkyard owner, requiring the junkyard to clean up the site, or even shutting down the junkyard.
It is important to report illegal junkyards because they can pose a number of risks to the environment and public health. Illegal junkyards may store hazardous materials, such as gasoline and oil, which can leak into the ground and contaminate groundwater. Illegal junkyards may also attract pests and rodents, which can spread disease.