💵 Want to sell your car in South Plainfield, NJ?
11. Auto Salvage of South Plainfield
138 Ryan St, South Plainfield 7080
opens at 8 AMjunkyard
This is one of the best junkyards in South Plainfield and delivers a wide inventory of spares for your vehicle. Don't hesitate to visit them and consult their professional employees. Contact them by: phone.
22. Genes Auto Wreckers
499 Hollywood Ave, South Plainfield 7080
opens at 8 AMjunkyard
Inhabitants of the South Plainfield surroundings have the opportunity to obtain a wide catalog of junk spares that can fit with their cars in this junkyard. It is possible to get in touch with them via: phone. More information: The Genes Auto Wreckers is open from Monday to Friday.
33. King Parts Auto Wreckers II
205 Culver Rd, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service junk car removal towing service
Do you have a decrepit auto or are you trying hard to locate second hand parts compatible with your auto? This website advise you a visit to this salvage yard in Monmouth Junction, since it delivers a wide supply. The King Parts Auto Wreckers II is open from Monday to Friday.Additionally, you may check 2 reviews left by our visitors.
"Excellent customer service and the pricing cannot be beat!! I have visited his yard many, many times over the years. Unlike many other junk yards, Dave will actually go out and look to see if a..."
44. All American Auto Salvage
192 Leesville Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065
5/5 - 5 reviews opens at 8 AMsalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service
Recognized as one of Rahway's top junkyards, they deliver a diverse inventory of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via email or phoneAdditionally, you may read 5 thoughts in order to know more about this business.
"I am not in the salvage business, but my four-year old son loves junkyards and trucks. We drove around the area and parked at All-American. After first being told it wasn't safe to walk..."
55. Midway Auto Wreckers
456 Texas Rd, Morganville, NJ 07751
4.7/5 - 3 reviews opens at 8 AMsalvage yard used auto parts self service
Do you have sleeping in the garage an aged car or are you trying hard to locate second hand parts for your auto? This site recommend a visit to this junkyard in Morganville, since it gathers an enormous supply. This company has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"I called first to see if they had any good used tires for my truck, and the gentlemen looked up the size I asked for and sure enough they had them. He told me he would have them ready for pickup..."
66. TNT Auto Parts
19 Division St, Keyport, NJ 07735
3.5/5 - 2 reviews opens at 8 AMauto body parts supplier used auto parts shipping available
Habitants of the Keyport neighborhood can obtain a large supply of used parts that will fit with their vehicles in this salvage yard. It is possible to contact them using: phone. This salvage yard opening hours info is not available yet.This business has been voted 2 times by previous visitors.
"Great place for used parts! I called ahead to confirm that the part I wanted was in stock and went there a few hours later. They are reasonably priced and I had no issue with the part I..."
77. Union Auto Wreckers
2345 US-22, Union, NJ 07083
3.2/5 - 5 reviews opens at 8 AMauto wrecker used auto parts self service
Are you the owner of a decrepit auto or are you trying hard to locate second hand spare parts compatible with your car? We recommend a visit to this junkyard in Union, since it delivers a wide catalog. More info: They work from Monday to Friday.Other customers have left 5 thoughts about this company.
"I needed a part that day. Chris and the team located the exact part I needed and called me back within the hour to pick it up. The part was clean and priced extremely fairly. Best salvage yard I..."
88. Aberdeen Auto Salvage
102 Texas Rd, Morganville 7751
5/5 - 1 reviews opens at 8 AMjunkyard
The salvage yard we display here is wich operates close to Morganville (New Jersey) and it's delivering the greatest performance auto pieces to its possible visitors in the environs. In case you need to inquire an estimation for your used car or ask for a particular used spare, please contact them using phone and email. This company has been voted 1 times by previous users.
Need door gmc safari 2005
"Need left front door,electric, white color, gmc safari 2005. please price and pictures."
99. Lige Auto Salvage & Repair
189 Elliot St, Avenel, NJ 07001
5/5 - 3 reviews opens at 8 AMjunkyard
It's easy to avoid wasting large amounts of money on the repairs of your dear automobile by buying second hand spares without giving up the necessary warranties in this leading in Avenel area junkyard. Contact them by: phone. This company has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"Overall amazing people there like family 100% recommended this place."
1010. Trilenium Salvage Co
147 Tennent Rd, Morganville, NJ 07751
3/5 - 2 reviews opens at 8 AMrecycling center used auto parts
The perfect way to avoid wasting hundreds of dollars on second hand parts suitable for your automobile is by approaching this junkyard in the Morganville neighborhood, this is an outstanding option. The Trilenium Salvage Co is open Monday to Friday.In addition, you can read 2 reviews left by our visitors.
VERY FAST SERVICE
"VERY FAST SERVICE GREAT TO DO WORK WITH."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in South Plainfield, NJ?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in South Plainfield, NJ, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the South Plainfield, NJ DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the New Jersey DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in South Plainfield, NJ?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
What happens to the parts of my car that cannot be sold?
The parts of your car that cannot be sold when you take them to a junkyard will typically be recycled or scrapped.
- Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects.
- Scrapping is the process of breaking down metal into smaller pieces so that it can be melted down and reused.
Junkyards have a variety of ways to recycle and scrap car parts. Some have their own recycling and scrapping facilities, while others contract with other companies like auto wreckers to do this work.
Can I get a destruction certificate for my car?
Yes, you can get a destruction certificate for your car. This is a document that proves that your car has been destroyed and is no longer in existence. You may need a destruction certificate in order to cancel the registration of your car or to obtain a salvage title.
To get a destruction certificate for your car, you will need to take it to a licensed junkyard or salvage yard. The junkyard or salvage yard will then issue you a destruction certificate once they have destroyed your car.
How long will it take to sell my car?
The amount of time it takes to sell your car to a junkyard will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The condition of your car
- The make and model of your car
- The demand for parts for your car model
- The number of junkyards in your area
In general, you can expect to sell your car to a junkyard within a few days or even a week. However, if your car is in poor condition or if there is not a high demand for parts for your car model, it may take longer to sell.
Are there any junkyards in South Plainfield, NJ that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in South Plainfield, NJ may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in South Plainfield, NJ?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in South Plainfield, NJ?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.