💵 Want to sell your car in Monroe Township, NJ?
11. A Ok Auto Wreckers
33 State St, Monroe Township 8831junkyard
The junkyard we display here is wich operates close to Monroe Township (New Jersey) and it's providing high condition auto pieces to its eventual visitors in the proximity. In case you need to demand an estimation for your old car or plead for a precise second-hand piece, you can contact them via phone.
22. King Parts Auto Wreckers II
205 Culver Rd, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service junk car removal towing service
Do you have a decrepit auto or are you trying hard to locate second hand parts compatible with your auto? This website advise you a visit to this salvage yard in Monmouth Junction, since it delivers a wide supply. The King Parts Auto Wreckers II is open from Monday to Friday.Additionally, you may check 2 reviews left by our visitors.
"Excellent customer service and the pricing cannot be beat!! I have visited his yard many, many times over the years. Unlike many other junk yards, Dave will actually go out and look to see if a..."
33. Midway Auto Wreckers
456 Texas Rd, Morganville, NJ 07751
4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
Do you have sleeping in the garage an aged car or are you trying hard to locate second hand parts for your auto? This site recommend a visit to this junkyard in Morganville, since it gathers an enormous supply. This company has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"I called first to see if they had any good used tires for my truck, and the gentlemen looked up the size I asked for and sure enough they had them. He told me he would have them ready for pickup..."
44. Omar & Son Automotive
225 Turnbull Ave, Hamilton Township, NJ 08610
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
It's easy to economize large amounts of money on the reparation of your beloved automobile by getting second-hand pieces without giving up the necessary warranties in this eminent in Hamilton Township area salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. Other users have shared 3 thoughts about this business.
"This place is great, my car died at a mechanic and I was struggling to get it picked up quickly and Omar and Sons came and picked it up same day within three hours of my request. They pay cash..."
55. Beacon Scrap Metal Co Inc
215 Throckmorton St, Freehold, NJ 07728
5/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer used auto parts self service
This salvage yard settled in the town of Freehold (New Jersey), distributes a very efficient service to its clients, offering surprising bargains but with the highest excellency and an immense variety of inventory. Contact them by: phone. This business has been voted 3 times by previous users.
"Good junkyard. Great selection of vehicles, fair prices, and friendly staff. Will be back again UPDATE: went back there again and was extremely happy with my experience there. Got every thing..."
66. TNT Auto Parts
19 Division St, Keyport, NJ 07735
3.5/5 - 2 reviewsauto body parts supplier used auto parts shipping available
Habitants of the Keyport neighborhood can obtain a large supply of used parts that will fit with their vehicles in this salvage yard. It is possible to contact them using: phone. This salvage yard opening hours info is not available yet.This business has been voted 2 times by previous visitors.
"Great place for used parts! I called ahead to confirm that the part I wanted was in stock and went there a few hours later. They are reasonably priced and I had no issue with the part I..."
77. Trilenium Salvage Co
147 Tennent Rd, Morganville, NJ 07751
3/5 - 2 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts
The perfect way to avoid wasting hundreds of dollars on second hand parts suitable for your automobile is by approaching this junkyard in the Morganville neighborhood, this is an outstanding option. The Trilenium Salvage Co is open Monday to Friday.In addition, you can read 2 reviews left by our visitors.
VERY FAST SERVICE
"VERY FAST SERVICE GREAT TO DO WORK WITH."
88. Aberdeen Auto Salvage
102 Texas Rd, Morganville 7751
5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
The salvage yard we display here is wich operates close to Morganville (New Jersey) and it's delivering the greatest performance auto pieces to its possible visitors in the environs. In case you need to inquire an estimation for your used car or ask for a particular used spare, please contact them using phone and email. This company has been voted 1 times by previous users.
Need door gmc safari 2005
"Need left front door,electric, white color, gmc safari 2005. please price and pictures."
POST OFFICE BOX 7908, Trenton 08650
4.5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard
In case you're in the task of looking for the finest junk spares in the Trenton zone, this salvage yard is an incredible choice to obtain them at a low price. You have the opportunity to get in touch with them using: phone or email. They are open from Monday to Friday.Additionally, you may check 2 opinions left by our visitors.
Best of the Best !!
"No Doubt !! The Best, Prices, Junk Cars, Parts to no end always avalible 24/7/365. Top Prices Paid Cash for any and all Junk cars. Automobile Parts, Body Shop, Repair Shop and MORE,."
1010. Valentino's Auto recycling
122 Division St, Trenton, NJ 08618
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard junk car removal
Recognized as one of Trenton's best junkyards, they offer a wide catalog of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phoneThis salvage yard has been voted 2 times by our users.
"I called Valentino’s to pick up our beater car that was in an accident. They responded quickly, offered a very fair price, and showed up when they said they would. The car was gone in less than..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Monroe Township, NJ?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Monroe Township, NJ, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Monroe Township, NJ DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the New Jersey DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Monroe Township, NJ?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Monroe Township, NJ?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Monroe Township, NJ?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.
What is the difference between a junkyard and a salvage yard?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, a salvage yard may focus more on recycling and reselling parts.