11. Blenkhorns Auto Recyclers
RR#2, 332 Brookside Branch Road, Truro, NS B6L 2A8
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts shipping available
Need a reliable source for used auto parts? This salvage yard is your go-to destination. With a vast selection of parts for various makes and models, they offer good condition used parts at cost-effective prices. Their excellent customer service and fast shipping make them the top choice for all your auto salvage needs.
Excellent parts source
"This company sets the bar for other auto salvage businesses. They have great customer service. Every part I've received was like new in quality. They provide fast shipping."more
22. McNutts's Scrap Metal Ltd
884 Young St, Truro, NS B2N 3Y6
5/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer used auto parts
This salvage yard offers a wide selection of used parts and operates as a junkyard for those looking for affordable replacement components. The friendly staff and organized layout provide a customer-friendly experience, and the fair prices make it a top choice for selling scrap metal. Whether it's during regular business hours or after hours, customers can count on this salvage yard to be open and ready to serve their needs.
"Have been taking loads of scrap there for a couple of years now, the prices are fair, the staff are friendly and the yard is well organized, I look forward to doing business here again in the future."more
33. Blenkhorn's Auto Recyclers Ltd
332 Brookside Branch Rd, Brookside, NS B6L 2A8
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts shipping available
They offer a very capable assistance at the best prices, with a generous diversity of inventory but without giving up the warranties requested by its customers. You have the opportunity to find this business near the town of Brookside (Nova Scotia). Additional info: This business operational hours info is not available but you have the option to check its web.Other users have shared 3 thoughts about this company.
"My brother and I have always dealt with Blenkhorn's and we have always had excellent service from them. The customer service is 5 star, the quality of the parts are 5 star, the prices are 5..."more
44. Island Auto Salvage
451 Brackley Point Rd, Charlottetown, PE C1E 1Z3
71.8 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
This salvage yard offers a wide selection of used vehicle parts, making it easy to find what you need while saving money. The friendly staff is always ready to assist, ensuring a smooth and straightforward experience. Additionally, you can also sell your old car for cash, providing a convenient solution for getting rid of your wreck.
"Great bunch to deal with. Ross, Chris, Patricia all great and easy to talk to. You can always get whatever it is your looking for."more
55. Jr's Salvage & Son Ltd
56 Industrial Dr, Sussex, NB E4E 2R8
94.4 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
Purchasers have the opportunity to find this junkyard near the neighborhood of the municipality of Sussex (New Brunswick). Its fundamental business model is the sale of auto spares with the most incredible prices in the surroundings and with all the warranties that you may require. If you want to contact them, you can do it by these means: phone. In addition, you may read 3 thoughts left by our visitors.
"This is a wonderful family owned business and you are treated the very best by hard working, helpful staff. They do their best to get you looked after in a timely and efficient manner. You don't..."more
66. Larry Strong Inc
4211 NS-2, Parrsboro, NS B0M 1S0
35 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer
Interested users have the possibility to find this junkyard in the surroundings of the municipality of Parrsboro (Nova Scotia). Its primary business model is the distribution of vehicle spares with the lowest prices in the surroundings and with all the guarantees that you could request. In case you need to reach them, you can achieve it this way: phone. This business has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"Good place to sell or buy scrap very fair."more
77. R & R Kinsmans Auto Salvage
172 Ross Rd, Westphal, NS B2Z 1B4
43.4 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard
The salvage yard you are looking here is settled close to Westphal (Nova Scotia) and it's delivering top performance vehicle spares to its potential purchasers close to the environs. In case you are aimed to inquire an estimation for your used auto or ask for a precise junk piece, please contact them via phone. Other visitors have left 3 thoughts about this business.
"They had what I needed in good condition. Tyler was great! Very knowledgeable and helpful. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. I’m very pleased with the service here."more
88. T&W Auto Centre Ltd.
2713 Westville Rd, Westville Road, NS B2H 5C6
49.8 miles 5/5 - 4 reviewsauto wrecker used auto parts
This auto wrecker is known for their excellent customer service, knowledgeable staff, and fair pricing on car parts. Customers appreciate the friendly and helpful approach of the team, making it a go-to option for those in need of specific car parts. Whether you are looking for taillights, engines, or other car components, this business is always willing to assist you in your search.
"Great service, very informative and friendly. Tommy is a great guy as well as everyone there. Love the dog ( forget his name). Dealt with t&w many times never dissapointed."more
99. East Side Truck and Auto
4880 Trans-Canada Hwy, Belfast, PE C0A 1A0
64.6 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker
The junkyard we show here is placed in Belfast (Prince Edward Island) and it's offering high quality vehicle spares to its possible buyers close to the environs. If you are aimed to inquire a valuation for your junk car or request for a particular second-hand piece, you can get in touch with them via phone. This business has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"This place has been awesome!!!! Aimee is such a wonderful person, I called to get help in getting a up grade from my leased vehicle, and I was very frustrated from my previous vehicle loan place..."more
1010. O'Briens Recycling
2224 Glenmartin, Montague, PE C0A 1R0
70.1 miles 4.5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard
It's easy to avoid wasting a lot of money on the maintenance of your dear automobile by acquiring second-hand spare-parts without giving up the necessary warranties in this eminent in Montague area salvage yard. Contact them by: tollfree, email and phone. Other users have shared 2 reviews about this company.
2008 GMC canyon
"Looking for an engine for a 2008 GMC canyon 4 cylinder 2.9."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Noel Shore
Are there any junkyards in Noel Shore, NS that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Noel Shore, NS may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
What types of parts can be found?
They usually have a wide variety of used and damaged vehicle parts available for sale, including engines, transmissions, alternators, starters, radiators, fenders, doors, hoods, and trunks. Junkyards may also have used tires, batteries, and other vehicle accessories available for sale.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
Can they ask me for an entry fee?
Some junkyards may require you to pay a small entrance or admission fee (usually a few bucks) in order to enter their facilities. With this money they can cover their administrative and maintenance costs and ensure that they receive customers who are truly interested in parts.
What is the difference between a junkyard and a salvage yard?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, a salvage yard may focus more on recycling and reselling parts.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.