💵 Want to sell your car in Hunterdon County, NJ?
💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Lentini Auto Salvage
130 US Highway 202, Ringoes 8551
4.5/5 - 6 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service
Residents of the Ringoes area can purchase an extensive stock of second-hand parts for their cars in this junkyard. You can get in touch with them via: phone, tollfree or email. More information: They're open from Monday to Friday.This salvage yard has been rated 6 times by previous users.
"I saw that Lentini had a Cadenza on their web site so I called and was dealing with Tyler. He said that the car in question was gone but would do a search for me. Tyler called back in under a..."
22. Columbia Too Auto Wreckers
985 State Hwy 57, Port Murray 7865junkyard
Are you the owner of a decrepit vehicle or are you looking for used spares for your auto? We suggest a visit to this junkyard in Port Murray, since it has an enormous catalog. They are open Monday to Friday.
33. Pro Auto Recyclers
130 Us Highway 202/31, Flemington 8822junkyard
Buyers can reach this junkyard in the environs of the city of Flemington (New Jersey). Its central business area is the sale of vehicle parts with the most incredible prices in the area but without giving up all the guarantees that you may wish. If you want to reach them, you can achieve this by these methods: phone.
44. King Parts Auto Wreckers II
205 Culver Rd, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service junk car removal towing service
Do you have a decrepit auto or are you trying hard to locate second hand parts compatible with your auto? This website advise you a visit to this salvage yard in Monmouth Junction, since it delivers a wide supply. The King Parts Auto Wreckers II is open from Monday to Friday.Additionally, you may check 2 reviews left by our visitors.
"Excellent customer service and the pricing cannot be beat!! I have visited his yard many, many times over the years. Unlike many other junk yards, Dave will actually go out and look to see if a..."
55. All American Auto Salvage
192 Leesville Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065
5/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service
Recognized as one of Rahway's top junkyards, they deliver a diverse inventory of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via email or phoneAdditionally, you may read 5 thoughts in order to know more about this business.
"I am not in the salvage business, but my four-year old son loves junkyards and trucks. We drove around the area and parked at All-American. After first being told it wasn't safe to walk..."
66. HEAVY METAL AUTO SALVAGE
7 Nightingale Rd, Blairstown, NJ 07825
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage dealer junk car removal
It's easy to avoid wasting large amounts of money on the repairs of your well-liked vehicle by getting used spare parts without giving up the minimal warranties in this well-known in Blairstown surroundings junkyard. Contact them by: email or phone. Other visitors have left 3 reviews about this salvage yard.
"Very professional, paid fair price, met me on time and was so nice. I would DEFINITELY recommend this service! They also gave additional information when I first called in case we wanted to try..."
77. JFR Salvage Inc
6500 Sullivan Trail, Wind Gap, PA 18091
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
In case you are in the task of looking for the best junk spare parts in the Wind Gap surroundings, this junkyard is an incredible pick to get them at a low price. Feel free to get in touch with them via: phone. This salvage yard opening hours info cannot be found yet.Other visitors have left 2 reviews about this business.
"Friendly and helpful folks. I love how I often get a magical amount of money. $136, a hundred, a twenty, a ten, a five and a one. Also got $86 once. You figure it out. Really cool grabbers..."
88. Allamuchy Auto Recycling
77 Gibbs Rd, Andover 7821
5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts
Buyers can find this junkyard in the environs of the municipality of Andover (New Jersey). Its preeminent business model is the sale of vehicle spares at the most reasonable prices in the vicinity and offering all the guarantees that you could expect. If you are aimed to reach them, you can achieve this this way: phone. This business has been rated 2 times by previous visitors.
"I needed 4 used wheels,tires and center caps for my van, i made a quick call, stopped by and 15 minutes later had 2 wheels, 4 tires and 4 center caps all in excellent condition for a very..."
99. Rag & Bone Recycling - Scrap Metal & Salvage
1401 Lynn St, Easton, PA 18042
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts self service
If you're in the search for the highest quality second-hand parts near the Easton vicinity, this salvage yard could be a great option to obtain them at a great price. You have the possibility to contact them using: phone. The Rag & Bone Recycling - Scrap Metal & Salvage timetable information cannot be found, despite this you can check their website.Other users have shared 3 opinions about this salvage yard.
"Perfect for first-timers. Homeowners with one item in the trunk or full-time scrapper with a truckload, all are welcome. Pull onto the scale and press the button and wait. It is a small operation..."
1010. Brass Castle Imports
577 Brass Castle Rd, Oxford, NJ 07863
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Neighbors of the Oxford surroundings can obtain a huge supply of used spares that can fit with their automobiles in this junkyard. You can contact them via: tollfree, email and phone. This salvage yard has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"Amazing people, really know what their talking about. Most of all they are really willing to work with you to make sure u get everything you need. I was coming from 4 hours away to get a..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Hunterdon County, NJ?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Hunterdon County, NJ, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Hunterdon County, NJ DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the New Jersey DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Hunterdon County, NJ?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
How do I remove a part from a junkyard?
If you are planning on removing a part from a vehicle yourself, be sure to take precautions to avoid injury. Be aware of your surroundings and be careful not to overexert yourself. You should also ask the staff for assistance if needed. We recommend that you bring:
- Screw drivers
- Impact driver
- Sockets SAE and Metric
- Breaker bar
- Penetrating Fluid
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around Hunterdon County, NJ, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..
What is the difference between a junkyard and a salvage yard?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, a salvage yard may focus more on recycling and reselling parts.