11. Crane's Auto Salvage LLC
2924 Dawson Forest Rd E, Dawsonville, GA 30534
3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard junk car removal
This family-owned salvage yard is known for their friendly and accommodating service. Whether you need to get rid of old junk cars or scrap metal, they will offer fair prices and a warm welcome. Customers appreciate the kind treatment and helpful attitude of the staff, making them a top choice for salvaging needs.
"Nice people to deal with for sure. If you got any type of metal, junk cars if they are free or they'll buy them if need be, but they are good people. They treat me and my family kindly."more
22. Fenix Parts - Gainesville (formerly CTV)
2177 Athens Hwy, Gainesville, GA 30507
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts shipping available
Find second-hand car parts in very good shape at this welcoming salvage yard. Don't waste time searching for reliable vendors. Trust the professional staff to find you what you need. Get excellent service from Tyler Baugh, who is always prompt and informative when answering your questions or fulfilling orders.
"I am the reconditioning manager for a used car dealership in Georgia and can honestly say working with Fenix parts, in particular Tyler Baugh, is always painless and efficient. Tyler is..."more
106 Colony Park Dr suite 800 i, Cumming, GA 30040
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowauto wrecker used auto parts junk car removal
The auto wrecker provides quick and reliable service, offering same-day pickup for unwanted vehicles. Customers appreciate the fair and reasonable prices, as well as the strong communication and honesty demonstrated by their friendly and efficient staff. If you need to get rid of an old car with ease, this business is highly recommended.
"I love the way the way they did business! Kept a sto g connection between contacts and time of arrival. Very honest! And even when I wasn't looking for much cash for the car he gave me something..."more
44. Jones Auto Parts & Recycling
2991 GA-124, Jefferson, GA 30549
3.3/5 - 7 reviews open nowrecycling center used auto parts self service
Trying to find a convenient way to recycle metal and other materials? The self-serve recycling center is the perfect place for all your recycling needs. With competitive prices and friendly service, customers can quickly and easily drop off their items. Whether it's aluminum cans or old appliances, this business makes the process seamlessly.
"It is avery good place to come to i sell stuff there and i come to parks yard.i come about 3 to 4 days a week they are always very nice and prices are at a good low when you by and they paying..."more
55. SA Recycling
859 Athens St, Gainesville, GA 30501
3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center used auto parts
This recycling center offers a broad range of used parts for anyone looking to repair or repurpose items. The friendly staff is always ready to assist customers and the unique interior design adds a fun element to the experience. Embrace sustainability and find your next treasure at this one-of-a-kind business.
"My first time coming over to this company was great,the people were super nice and patient with me, I would highly recommend others for their service’s."more
66. Collins Auto Salvage Inc
574 Blackstock Rd, Auburn, GA 30011
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center used auto parts
Trying to find used parts at fair prices? Look no further! This recycling center offers a wide range of parts and excellent customer service. Customers appreciate the helpful staff, fair pricing, and easy process. Find the parts you need and great service all in one place.
"Great place and super friendly people! I always find parts that I need and for great prices! I will always keep going back here!."more
77. Family Salvage Discount
1216 Aviation Blvd, Gainesville, GA 30501
5/5 - 1 reviews opens at 10 AMsalvage dealer
This salvage dealer offers comprehensive repair services for printers and computers. With a dedicated team of professionals, customers can expect prompt and reliable service. The store provides a wide range of products, making it a one-stop destination for all repair needs. Customers consistently praise the knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service.
"This store has everything in it. I loved going in to support this local business! The people working there are very nice and answered all my questions. I also believe that they have someone..."more
88. Green Point Recycling
592 Barrow Park Dr, Winder, GA 30680
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center used auto parts
For a reliable and fair recycling center, look no further. The friendly staff is always ready to assist with unloading and provide fair payment for your scrap. They make the process easy and treat customers with professionalism. You can trust this small operation to handle all of your recycling needs.
"I have been dealing with Julian and Mario for several years. The are the hardest working people around. They go the extra mile to help me unload, payment has always been fair and have always..."more
1860 Atkinson Rd NW, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
Need to get rid of old vehicles and scrap metal? This junkyard offers convenient and efficient disposal services for all your unwanted items. With a commitment to environmental sustainability, they ensure proper recycling and disposal practices. Whether you’re a business or an individual, their professional team is ready to help you clear out the clutter.
1010. Junk,cars atlanta
2745 Kentshire Way SW, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
4/5 - 1 reviews open nowjunkyard
Specializing in the recycling and processing of scrap metals, this junkyard offers a large inventory of services including metal shredding, auto wrecking, and waste disposal. With competitive prices and a commitment to environmental responsibility, they are the ideal destination for anyone looking to recycle unwanted metal materials.
"Good prices,good parts!!."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Flowery Branch
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Flowery Branch, GA?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Flowery Branch, GA, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Georgia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Flowery Branch, GA DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Georgia DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Flowery Branch, GA?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
What are the advantages of buying junkyard parts?
There are several advantages, including:
- Cost: They are typically much cheaper than new parts. This can save you a lot of money on car repairs.
- Availability: Junkyards have a wide variety of parts available, including parts for older and less common vehicles. This can be helpful if you are looking for a part that is difficult to find elsewhere.
- Environmental benefits: Buying junkyard parts helps to reduce waste and conserve resources. When you buy a junkyard part, you are essentially recycling a part that would otherwise be scrapped.
- Quality: They can be just as good as new parts, especially if they are inspected carefully before purchase. Many junkyards also offer a warranty on their parts, so you can be sure that you are getting a quality product.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around Flowery Branch, GA, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
Do I need an appointment to visit them?
Most of them do not require appointments for visits. Contact them in advance can help you confirm their operating hours, entrance fees, and any specific rules or guidelines they may have for customers.
What should I do if I get injured at a junkyard?
If you get injured at a junkyard, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention if necessary. Once you are safe, you should also take the following steps:
- Report the accident to the junkyard owner or manager. This will help them to investigate the accident and take steps to prevent future accidents.
- Document the accident. This includes taking photos or videos of your injuries and the scene of the accident. You should also get the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- File a claim with your insurance company. Your insurance company may be able to cover your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer. A personal injury lawyer can help you to understand your legal rights and options.
How can I report an illegal junkyard?
To report an illegal junkyard, you can contact the following authorities:
- Local law enforcement: Illegal junkyards may violate local zoning ordinances or environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your local police department or sheriff’s office.
- State environmental agency: Illegal junkyards may also violate state environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your state’s environmental agency.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): The EPA is responsible for enforcing federal environmental laws. You can report an illegal junkyard to the EPA’s hotline at 1-800-424-9346.
When you report an illegal junkyard, be sure to provide as much information as possible, including:
- The location of the junkyard
- The types of vehicles and parts that are stored at the junkyard
- Any observed violations of local, state, or federal laws
- Any other relevant information
You may also want to take photos or videos of the junkyard to support your report.
The authorities will investigate your report and take appropriate action. This may include issuing a warning to the junkyard owner, requiring the junkyard to clean up the site, or even shutting down the junkyard.
It is important to report illegal junkyards because they can pose a number of risks to the environment and public health. Illegal junkyards may store hazardous materials, such as gasoline and oil, which can leak into the ground and contaminate groundwater. Illegal junkyards may also attract pests and rodents, which can spread disease.