💵 Want to sell your car in Channel-Port aux Basques, NL?
11. Hashem Paul Scrapyard (2002 LTD)
81 Brookland St, Sydney, NS B1P 6P2
111 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts
Residents of the Sydney neighborhood have the possibility to check an extensive catalog of second hand spare parts suitable for their autos in this junkyard. You can reach them via: phone. Other customers have left 3 reviews about this business.
"The staff here are very good to deal with and help you out with anything you need to know. Sometimes the yard gets pretty full so it can be tricky to maneuver your vehicle. Anyone with metal..."
22. Cape Breton Salvage and Parts Inc.
6189 Seaside Dr, Gardiner Mines, NS B1H 5K4
104 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts
Recognized as one of Gardiner Mines's top junkyards, they deliver a wide catalog of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phoneThis salvage yard has been voted 3 times by previous visitors.
"Top notch service,top dollar for my loads, Pete and Heather always takes good care of me,family and friends,highly recommend 5 stars from me!!!!!."
33. Rod's Auto Salvage
3 Ariceen Pl, Corner Brook, NL A2H 6E3
108.3 miles 3.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard
The proper method to save large amounts of money on second hand pieces for your automobile is to contact this junkyard in the Corner Brook location, this is a great choice. In addition, you may read 3 opinions in order to know more about this business.
"Awesome people to deal with great and friendly service will go back again."
44. Island Auto Salvage
451 Brackley Point Rd, Charlottetown, PE C1E 1Z3
208.5 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
Are you the owner of a decrepit auto or are you looking for second-hand spare parts compatible with your auto? This directory suggest a visit to this junkyard in Charlottetown, since it offers an extensive catalog. Additional info: This salvage yard timetable information does not appear in our database, despite this you can check its web.Other customers have shared 3 reviews about this salvage yard.
"Great bunch to deal with. Ross, Chris, Patricia all great and easy to talk to. You can always get whatever it is your looking for."
55. O'Briens Recycling
2224 Glenmartin, Montague C0A 1R0
196.5 miles 4.5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard
It's easy to avoid wasting a lot of money on the maintenance of your dear automobile by acquiring second-hand spare-parts without giving up the necessary warranties in this eminent in Montague area salvage yard. Contact them by: tollfree, email and phone. Other users have shared 2 reviews about this company.
2008 GMC canyon
"Looking for an engine for a 2008 GMC canyon 4 cylinder 2.9."
66. Blenkhorns Auto Recyclers
RR#2, 332 Brookside Branch Road, Truro B6L 2A8
246 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts shipping available
Interested users have the opportunity to visit this junkyard in the proximity of the city of Truro (Nova Scotia). Its major business area is the sale of auto spares with the most reasonable prices in the surroundings but without giving up all the guarantees that you may require. If you need to reach them, you can achieve this by these means: phone, tollfree and email. This business has been rated 3 times by our visitors.
Excellent parts source
"This company sets the bar for other auto salvage businesses. They have great customer service. Every part I've received was like new in quality. They provide fast shipping."
77. East Side Truck and Auto
4880 Trans-Canada Hwy, Belfast, PE C0A 1A0
204.9 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker
The junkyard we show here is placed in Belfast (Prince Edward Island) and it's offering high quality vehicle spares to its possible buyers close to the environs. If you are aimed to inquire a valuation for your junk car or request for a particular second-hand piece, you can get in touch with them via phone. This business has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"This place has been awesome!!!! Aimee is such a wonderful person, I called to get help in getting a up grade from my leased vehicle, and I was very frustrated from my previous vehicle loan place..."
88. T&W Auto Centre Ltd.
2713 Westville Rd, Westville Road, NS B2H 5C6
217.3 miles 5/5 - 4 reviewsauto wrecker used auto parts
This junkyard wants to offer a very competent assistance at incredible prices, with an immense diversity of supply but without giving up the warranties requested by its customers. Users have the possibility to reach this junkyard near the municipality of Westville Road (Nova Scotia). This salvage yard has been rated 4 times by our users.
"Great service, very informative and friendly. Tommy is a great guy as well as everyone there. Love the dog ( forget his name). Dealt with t&w many times never dissapointed."
99. Gallant's Scrap Iron & Metals
656 South Dr, Summerside, PE C1N 3Z7
234.5 miles 5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Interested users can visit the friendly owners of this salvage yard using these means: phone. In case you want to acquire high quality vehicle parts in the town of Summerside (Prince Edward Island), they are an ineludible election. Additionally, you can check 2 reviews left by our visitors.
"Great place to unload any scrap metal for recycling and can also look around the yard for items that may still be good if a little TLC is put into it. Great prices."
1010. Blenkhorn's Auto Recyclers Ltd
332 Brookside Branch Rd, Brookside, NS B6L 2A8
245.9 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts shipping available
They offer a very capable assistance at the best prices, with a generous diversity of inventory but without giving up the warranties requested by its customers. You have the opportunity to find this business near the town of Brookside (Nova Scotia). Additional info: This business operational hours info is not available but you have the option to check its web.Other users have shared 3 thoughts about this company.
"My brother and I have always dealt with Blenkhorn's and we have always had excellent service from them. The customer service is 5 star, the quality of the parts are 5 star, the prices are 5..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
Are there any junkyards in Channel-Port aux Basques, NL that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Channel-Port aux Basques, NL may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.