11. Blenkhorns Auto Recyclers
RR#2, 332 Brookside Branch Road, Truro, NS B6L 2A8
55.9 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard used auto parts shipping available
Need a reliable source for used auto parts? This salvage yard is your go-to destination. With a vast selection of parts for various makes and models, they offer good condition used parts at cost-effective prices. Their excellent customer service and fast shipping make them the top choice for all your auto salvage needs.
Excellent parts source
"This company sets the bar for other auto salvage businesses. They have great customer service. Every part I've received was like new in quality. They provide fast shipping."more
22. Island Auto Salvage
451 Brackley Point Rd, Charlottetown, PE C1E 1Z3
59.9 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
This salvage yard offers a wide selection of used vehicle parts, making it easy to find what you need while saving money. The friendly staff is always ready to assist, ensuring a smooth and straightforward experience. Additionally, you can also sell your old car for cash, providing a convenient solution for getting rid of your wreck.
"Great bunch to deal with. Ross, Chris, Patricia all great and easy to talk to. You can always get whatever it is your looking for."more
33. Jr's Salvage & Son Ltd
56 Industrial Dr, Sussex, NB E4E 2R8
62.6 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts self service
Purchasers have the opportunity to find this junkyard near the neighborhood of the municipality of Sussex (New Brunswick). Its fundamental business model is the sale of auto spares with the most incredible prices in the surroundings and with all the warranties that you may require. If you want to contact them, you can do it by these means: phone. In addition, you may read 3 thoughts left by our visitors.
"This is a wonderful family owned business and you are treated the very best by hard working, helpful staff. They do their best to get you looked after in a timely and efficient manner. You don't..."more
44. Bastarache Auto
1796 Shediac River Rd, Shediac River, NB E4R 1X5
36 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts shipping available
The junkyard you are looking here is located near Shediac River (New Brunswick) and it's providing the best value auto spares to its eventual clients close to the area. In case you need to request a quote for your used auto or plead for a particular junk piece, you can contact them via phone. Other users have left 3 thoughts about this business.
"I was able to get 4 OEM alloy wheels for my winter set-up on my SUV. Pricing was fair and negotiable. Service was great. Would recommend them to anyone looking for used parts."more
55. Gallant's Scrap Iron & Metals
656 South Dr, Summerside, PE C1N 3Z7
43.4 miles 5/5 - 2 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts
Find a broad selection of second-hand parts in very good shape and great deals at this salvage yard. Whether you're looking for a specific part or just enjoy exploring the inventory, this junkyard has something for everyone. With competitive prices and a commitment to recycling, it's the go-to spot for all your salvage needs.
"Great place to unload any scrap metal for recycling and can also look around the yard for items that may still be good if a little TLC is put into it. Great prices."more
66. Larry Strong Inc
4211 NS-2, Parrsboro, NS B0M 1S0
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowscrap metal dealer
Interested users have the possibility to find this junkyard in the surroundings of the municipality of Parrsboro (Nova Scotia). Its primary business model is the distribution of vehicle spares with the lowest prices in the surroundings and with all the guarantees that you could request. In case you need to reach them, you can achieve it this way: phone. This business has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"Good place to sell or buy scrap very fair."more
77. Blenkhorn's Auto Recyclers Ltd
332 Brookside Branch Rd, Brookside, NS B6L 2A8
56 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center used auto parts shipping available
They offer a very capable assistance at the best prices, with a generous diversity of inventory but without giving up the warranties requested by its customers. You have the opportunity to find this business near the town of Brookside (Nova Scotia). Additional info: This business operational hours info is not available but you have the option to check its web.Other users have shared 3 thoughts about this company.
"My brother and I have always dealt with Blenkhorn's and we have always had excellent service from them. The customer service is 5 star, the quality of the parts are 5 star, the prices are 5..."more
88. McNutts's Scrap Metal Ltd
884 Young St, Truro, NS B2N 3Y6
56.8 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowscrap metal dealer used auto parts
This salvage yard offers a wide selection of used parts and operates as a junkyard for those looking for affordable replacement components. The friendly staff and organized layout provide a customer-friendly experience, and the fair prices make it a top choice for selling scrap metal. Whether it's during regular business hours or after hours, customers can count on this salvage yard to be open and ready to serve their needs.
"Have been taking loads of scrap there for a couple of years now, the prices are fair, the staff are friendly and the yard is well organized, I look forward to doing business here again in the future."more
99. O'Briens Recycling
2224 Glenmartin, Montague, PE C0A 1R0
75.3 miles 4.5/5 - 2 reviews open nowjunkyard
It's easy to avoid wasting a lot of money on the maintenance of your dear automobile by acquiring second-hand spare-parts without giving up the necessary warranties in this eminent in Montague area salvage yard. Contact them by: tollfree, email and phone. Other users have shared 2 reviews about this company.
2008 GMC canyon
"Looking for an engine for a 2008 GMC canyon 4 cylinder 2.9."more
1010. East Side Truck and Auto
4880 Trans-Canada Hwy, Belfast, PE C0A 1A0
65.1 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowauto wrecker
The junkyard we show here is placed in Belfast (Prince Edward Island) and it's offering high quality vehicle spares to its possible buyers close to the environs. If you are aimed to inquire a valuation for your junk car or request for a particular second-hand piece, you can get in touch with them via phone. This business has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"This place has been awesome!!!! Aimee is such a wonderful person, I called to get help in getting a up grade from my leased vehicle, and I was very frustrated from my previous vehicle loan place..."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Amherst
What is a junkyard?
A junkyard is a business that buys and sells used and damaged vehicles and vehicle parts. Junkyards are also known as salvage yards or vehicle dismantlers.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many junkyards and salvage yards offer shipping services for the parts you purchase. However, it's essential to check with the specific yard you're dealing with, as policies can vary. Here's what you should consider:
- Local Pickup: Some yards may require you to pick up parts in person, which can be cost-effective if you're nearby.
- Regional Shipping: Many junkyards offer regional shipping, which can be relatively affordable if you're within a certain distance from the yard.
- Nationwide Shipping: Some larger yards provide nationwide shipping, allowing you to get parts delivered across the country. This option can be more expensive due to longer distances.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs can vary based on the size and weight of the part, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
- Shipping Time: Ask about the estimated shipping time to ensure it meets your needs. Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Before purchasing a part, inquire about the yard's shipping options, costs, and policies. Also, verify the condition of the part and its compatibility with your vehicle to avoid any issues upon delivery.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.
What is the difference between a junkyard and a salvage yard?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, a salvage yard may focus more on recycling and reselling parts.