💵 Want to sell your car in Palm Beach County, FL?
💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Pick Your Part - West Palm
451 Benoist Farms Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
2.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
With a vast yard and a self-serve option, this salvage yard is the go-to spot for those in search of used parts. The knowledgeable staff provides excellent customer service, making every visit a positive experience. Customers appreciate the constant improvements made by the inside sales manager.
"Wow, this yard is on another level. They got a team of superstars working sales that makes every visit a Great experience. Everyone is very knowledge, courteous and always ready to help. The..."
22. ANYTHING & EVERYTHING AUTOMOTIVE
1865 Dr. Andres Way, Delray Beach, FL 33445
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts
If you are in the task of looking for the highest quality second-hand parts near the Delray Beach surroundings, this salvage yard could be an ideal option to obtain them at a great price. You have the possibility to get in touch with them using: tollfree, phone and email. This salvage yard has been rated 3 times by our users.
"Junior has helped to find a engine to my vehicle. He did everything that was available to him by giving me an expert and wise advise to find it. No doubt this man is absolutely humble and very..."
33. Liberty Scrap Metal, Inc.
1030 25th Ct, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
5/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer used auto parts junk car removal
Don't seek elsewhere for a reliable and fair scrap metal dealer in South Florida. With a commitment to honest pricing and exceptional customer service, this business ensures that you have a positive experience every time. The professional and courteous team guarantees quick unloading and efficient service, making it easy to get your materials processed and on your way.
"Great experience! Scott unloaded me quickly- was professional with a great personality. He and his coworker showed exceptional teamwork double teaming the load and getting me moving. Thanks guys-..."
44. Wilwest junk removal
2121 S Military Trl, West Palm Beach, FL 33415
4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts
Are you in need of cheap, high-quality auto parts? Take a look at this salvage yard located in Belle Glade. With a large inventory of parts and a friendly staff, they can help you find what you need without breaking the bank. Their fast service and convenient location make them a go-to choice for all your auto part needs. Whether it's an emergency or just a regular repair, this place has got you covered.
"I needed a hard to find part for my F150 truck recently. I called Rocco's and they said they could have it in 2 days. No problem, it wasn't an emergency. 2 hours later they called me back and..."
55. Palm Beach Metal Recycling
7796 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer used auto parts
Bring your scrap metal to this reputable dealer in Washington state. With a professional and friendly staff, you'll leave with more money than you'd expect. The facility is outstanding and the crew will take care of all your recycling needs. You won't go wrong by choosing this reliable scrap metal dealer.
"This is the place to go! After working at a large Scrap metal yard in Washington state for many year's. I can say that I was impressed with their facility. Very professional! Polite, helpful..."
66. Capital Scrap Metal - West Palm
2727 Hillsboro Rd #1019, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
2.3/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer
Operating with efficiency and accuracy, the scrap metal dealer offers swift and reliable service for individuals looking to sell their scrap metal. While some may experience fluctuating prices, they can trust this business to handle their materials in a professional manner.
"Always fast and on point. If you have scrap, these are the people to work with. Those of you who think you got ripped off, the price always fluctuates so before bashing, check the price on your..."
77. AD Buy's Junk Cars
1808 My Pl Ln, West Palm Beach, FL 33417
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal towing service
Looking to get rid of that old car and make some quick cash? You're in the right place! AD provides fast, easy, and reliable junk car pickup services, with high-quality customer care. From purchasing to towing, handling that old car has never been easier thanks to this business's no-hassle transactions and professionalism.
"AD was seriously so accommodating and understanding. He bought and picked up my car from the tow yard. He did what he said he would do, no strings attached and it was like doing business with..."
88. Junk Car Removal Auto Buyer
9179 Keating Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
Stablished as one of Palm Beach Gardens's top junkyards, they deliver a diverse catalog of car parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phoneIn addition, you can read 3 opinions left by our visitors.
"We paid cash for your broken down scrap car with free junk car removal."
99. Sell My Car For Cash Junk Car Removal Delray Beach
5074 NW 5th St, Delray Beach, FL 33445
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal
Do you have sleeping in the garage an old car or are you trying hard to locate used spare-parts for your vehicle? This site suggest a visit to this junkyard in Delray Beach, since it offers a gargantuan catalog. The Sell My Car For Cash Junk Car Removal Delray Beach business hours information is not available, however, you can check its website.Other visitors have left 3 thoughts about this business.
"Extremely helpful & gave me the best price for my junk vehicle. I’d definitely recommend to others!."
1010. Cash for Cars We Buy Junk Cars
1655 Donna Rd ste 9, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
4.2/5 - 5 reviewsjunkyard junk car removal
Specializing in paying maximum payout for your old, damaged, or unwanted vehicles, this local junkyard provides exceptional customer service and free removal of junk cars. No title? No problem. With their efficient process and fair pricing, you can trust them to take care of your scrap car needs and offer the best cash for your vehicle.
"Great customer service. The owner Robert and apprentice Cole. This local cash for car company paid me the most cash for my junk car. Free junk car removal with no title necessary. This is the..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Palm Beach County, FL?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Palm Beach County, FL, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Palm Beach County, FL DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Florida DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Palm Beach County, FL?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Are there any junkyards in Palm Beach County, FL that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Palm Beach County, FL may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Palm Beach County, FL?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Palm Beach County, FL?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.
Can they ask me for an entry fee?
Some junkyards may require you to pay a small entrance or admission fee (usually a few bucks) in order to enter their facilities. With this money they can cover their administrative and maintenance costs and ensure that they receive customers who are truly interested in parts.
What is the difference between a junkyard and a salvage yard?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, a salvage yard may focus more on recycling and reselling parts.