💵 Want to sell your car in Garland, TX?
11. Encore Recyclers, Inc.
301 S Shiloh Rd, Garland, TX 75042
opens at 7 AMrecycling center
Offering a large inventory of recycling services, this center provides convenient solutions for disposing of used items in an eco-friendly manner. From paper and plastic to electronics and glass, they accept a variety of materials for proper recycling. Customers can feel good about making a positive impact on the environment by utilizing this center's services.
22. Farris Auto Salvage
4402 E Jefferson St, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
3.4/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
The finest approach to save a lot of money on second-hand pieces suitable for your vehicle is to contact this junkyard in the Grand Prairie neighborhood, this is an attractive option. More information: They're open from Monday to Saturday.Other customers have shared 5 thoughts about this company.
Great Guys and Great Customer Service
"So glad I drove the 45 minutes to Farris Auto Salvage. Everyone is so nice and they didn't make me feel weird about being a female at a auto salvage place. They had my parts pulled in less..."
33. Tim Jordan's Truck Parts Inc.
1211 East Highway 175, Crandall, TX 75114
4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts towing service
You can save a lot of money on the reparation of your dear automobile by buying second-hand parts with warranty in this popular in Crandall vicinity salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. Other customers have shared 3 thoughts about this business.
"We had our 1997 Peterbilt 379 serviced today, Dave went over and above taking care of our truck. My Husband James said Dave really looked out for us, he is #1 in our books-awesome service and..."
44. Cyclone Recycling
3206 E University Dr, McKinney, TX 75069
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts self service
Get cash for your metal and automotive parts at this self-serve recycling center. Easily unload and weigh your scrap metal, including items like used car brakes, to receive quick payment. Prices are competitive, with cast iron at $0.10/pound and aluminum sheet at $0.53/pound as of April 19th. Turn your old parts into cash today.
"My experience was quick and professional. I loaded up my own metal a to be weighed (mostly used car brakes) and got paid cash. Cast iron was $0.10/pound and Aluminum sheet was $0.53/pound (As..."
55. Grimes Foreign Auto Parts
3917 E Jefferson St, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
2.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
Residents of the Grand Prairie neighborhood have the opportunity to check a huge catalog of junk parts compatible with their automobiles in this salvage yard. It is possible to contact them using: email, phone and tollfree. This business has been rated 3 times by our users.
"Joe always helps on all the parts I need, I suggest calling before hand so you don’t wait !!! I’ve picked up a window, front knee assy, and complete rack and pinion from them for a q50..."
66. Bi-Lo Auto Salvage
9801 S Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75241
2.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Find the used auto parts you need at this salvage yard. With a helpful team and fair prices, they make it easy to find the right part for your vehicle. Plus, their knowledgeable staff is always willing to lend a hand with installation tips and advice.
"After calling so many places that weren't very helpful found this place and they had exactly what I needed the guys were really cool and price was good too.The guy even took the part of and showed..."
77. Beltline Salvage
4214 S Belt Line Rd, Seagoville, TX 75159junkyard used auto parts self service
The ideal way to avoid wasting a lot of money on second hand parts suitable for your car is by visiting this junkyard in the Seagoville location, this is an attractive option. This junkyard business hours information is not available yet.In addition, you can read 1 opinions in order to know more about this business.
88. Recycle Bin
10999 S State Hwy 78, Lavon, TX 75166
4.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts
Buyers have the possibility to talk with the friendly professionals of this salvage yard using these means: phone. If you are aimed to obtain high quality vehicle spares in the town of Lavon (Texas), they are an ineludible option. Additional information: This business schedule info cannot be found but you have the possibility to visit its web.Other customers have left 3 thoughts about this business.
"These guys are good folks. They don't take no monkey business and I like that. Don't come in here trying to cheat them or steal from them. They're good to us pro scrappers. Treat them good, you'll..."
99. GARLAND AUTO RECYCLERS & AUTO PARTS
4211 GREAT TRINITY FOREST WAY, Dallas, TX 75241
5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
Find the perfect spare parts for your car at this local junkyard. Whether you need a window, a bumper, or any other part, they have a wide selection of used auto parts at economical prices. With their organized inventory and helpful staff, you'll be sure to find what you need with ease.
I need a driver side door window, no motor, for a 1995 Toyota 4-Runner. 6cy. 3.0
"Please help me find a window."
1010. OJ Salvage & Auto Crushing, LLC
14057 Skyfrost Dr, Dallas, TX 75253
3.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts junk car removal
The helpful staff at this salvage yard ensures that customers receive fair and consistent pricing for their salvage needs. Efficient operations and friendly service make for a positive experience when visiting this establishment.
"One of the guys that speak English is really rude. The lady that is there on Saturday’s is really nice. Other than that they have good prices."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Garland, TX?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Garland, TX, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Garland, TX DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Texas DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Garland, TX?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Are there any junkyards in Garland, TX that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Garland, TX may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Garland, TX?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Garland, TX?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.
How do I remove a part from a junkyard?
If you are planning on removing a part from a vehicle yourself, be sure to take precautions to avoid injury. Be aware of your surroundings and be careful not to overexert yourself. You should also ask the staff for assistance if needed. We recommend that you bring:
- Screw drivers
- Impact driver
- Sockets SAE and Metric
- Breaker bar
- Penetrating Fluid
Can they ask me for an entry fee?
Some junkyards may require you to pay a small entrance or admission fee (usually a few bucks) in order to enter their facilities. With this money they can cover their administrative and maintenance costs and ensure that they receive customers who are truly interested in parts.
What is the difference between a junkyard and a salvage yard?
While the terms are often used interchangeably, a salvage yard may focus more on recycling and reselling parts.