💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best truck junkyards in your area.
11. Auto Parts and Recycling
W4726 Co Rd A, Fredonia, WI 53021
5/5 - 6 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service shipping available
The perfect way to economize large amounts of money on used parts for your car is to contact this junkyard in the Fredonia neighborhood, this is an attractive option. Other customers have left 6 thoughts about this business.
"I had no idea there were still old-school salvage yards where you can go pick your own parts. You're basically shown a map on the wall and all the cars are organized by make. Just come back to..."
22. Wally's U Pull It
4266 WI-21, Oshkosh, WI 54904
4.8/5 - 4 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
Find the parts you need at this self-serve salvage yard. With a wide selection of used parts available from vehicles old to new, this junkyard is organized by manufacturer for easy browsing. Suited for those who like to pick their own parts at reasonable prices, it's a key location for DIY car repairs.
"One of my favorite pick your own part junk yards. They always have a fresh selection of a wide range of vehicles, old to new. Yard is massive, but is sectioned off by manufacturer, so it makes..."
33. Bionic Auto Parts & Sales Milwaukee Inc
5848 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts
Find all the used auto parts you need at this store, where Hector and the team provide excellent customer service and fair prices. With a wide selection of parts, you can trust that everything will be delivered as promised. See for yourself why many satisfied customers recommend this quality organization.
"We were searching for several body parts for our daughter’s 2007 Buick LaCrosse. Hector was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and polite. We were able to get everything we needed quickly and our..."
44. J & C Auto Salvage LLC
W10801 Shaky Lake Rd, Hortonville, WI 54944
3.7/5 - 3 reviewstowing service used auto parts towing service
The salvage yard you are looking here is located close to Hortonville (Wisconsin) and it's providing the best value vehicle spares to its possible customers in the area. If you are aimed to inquire an estimation for your junk auto or ask for a specific second-hand part, feel free to get in touch with them using phone. Additionally, you may check 3 opinions in order to know more about this business.
"We needed a tow truck right away and the tow truck driver was respectful and delivered our vehicle back within an hour. He even said he would look into a part we needed. Affordable and fast!!..."
55. Jantzs Yard 4 Inc.
2500 Washington Rd, Kenosha, WI 53140
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts self service
Need self-serve used parts? Consider this salvage yard! With a wide selection of car parts and a helpful staff, you'll be sure to find what you need for your vehicle. Whether it's for a repair or an upgrade, this junkyard has got you covered.
"I’ve been looking for the right axle for my truck and they were very helpful, polite, personable, and all around, kind. Everyone I saw working was working hard and doing a great job. Whatever..."
66. Parts City Auto Parts - Somerset Parts City
410 Main St, Somerset, WI 54025
5/5 - 3 reviewsused auto & truck parts used motorcycle parts shipping available
You can economize a lot of money on the maintenance of your beloved car by purchasing second hand pieces with guarantee in this popular in Somerset neighborhood salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. This salvage yard has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"Friendly knowledgeable staff. If they don't have it, they'll order it and it'll be there the very next business day."
77. Sturtevant Auto Salvage
2145 NE Frontage Rd, Sturtevant, WI 53177
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto & truck parts self service
Are you the owner of an aged vehicle or are you immersed in the search of cheap spare-parts for your vehicle? This website suggest to approach this junkyard in Sturtevant, since it gathers a gargantuan inventory. This company has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"I had a unicorn part for my 05 Dodge Ram that was discontinued and could not be found in any junkyard from Chicago to Milwaukee except for these guys! They have never let me down exclamation point."
88. Valley Truck Salvage
N5545 County Rd E, De Pere, WI 54115
4.7/5 - 3 reviewstruck parts supplier used auto & truck parts self service
If you are in the search for the cheapest second-hand parts in the De Pere surroundings, this junkyard can be an excellent pick to buy them at a low price. You have the possibility to get in touch with them using: phone. This salvage yard opening hours info is not available yet.Additionally, you can read 3 reviews in order to know more about this business.
"Me and my dad have been here a few times. The junkyard is MASSIVE. And the worker we talked to knew where every single thing they had was I swear. It’s land in the junkyard can be rough a bit..."
99. ELDERON TRUCK PARTS
w18579 WI-153, Wittenberg, WI 54499
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts used motorcycle parts
The finest approach to economize large amounts of money on used parts for your car is by approaching this junkyard in the Wittenberg location, this is a great choice. This salvage yard operational hours information cannot be found yet.This business has been rated 3 times by our users.
"We been doing business with these guys since somewhere in the early 2000s. I couldn't be happier with the service or the prices. Just a top notch company all around."
1010. Hilltop Auto Wrecking
237934 Del Rio Rd, Wausau, WI 54403
4.8/5 - 5 reviewssalvage yard used auto, truck & classic car parts
You can save a lot of money on the repairs of your well-liked vehicle by acquiring second-hand pieces with guarantee in this prominent in Wausau vicinity salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. Additionally, you may check 5 reviews left by our visitors.
"My husband and I but mainly him have been going here for years now. I think they are fair as far as prices go for parts etc. and they even go above & beyond to help with things such as for..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
Can they help me install the truck parts I purchase?
Some may offer installation services for truck parts. However, most of them do not offer installation services. It is always best to ask about installation services before you buy any parts.
Any tips for choosing the right truck parts?
It is important to consider the following factors:
- Make and model of your truck: Make sure to choose parts that are compatible with your truck.
- Condition of the part: Inspect the part carefully before you buy it to make sure it is in good condition.
- Warranty: Some may offer warranties on certain parts. Be sure to ask about the warranty before you buy any parts.
How can I tell if a used truck part is still good?
There are a few things you can do to tell if it's still in good condition:
- Inspect the part for any damage or wear.
- Ask about the history of the part.
- Get a warranty on the part, if possible.
What are some common truck parts that fail?
Some common that fail include:
- Batteries: Truck batteries typically last for about three to five years.
- Brakes: Truck brakes typically last for about 20,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Shocks and struts: Truck shocks and struts typically last for about 50,000 to 75,000 miles.
- Tires: Truck tires typically last for about 40,000 to 60,000 miles.
How can I extend the life of my truck parts?
Here are a few tips:
- Have your truck regularly inspected by a qualified mechanic.
- Change your truck's oil and fluids regularly.
- Avoid overloading your truck.
- Drive carefully and avoid excessive braking and acceleration.
What are the best brands for used truck parts?
Some good brands include:
What are some common mistakes people make when buying truck parts?
- Buying the wrong parts for their truck: Make sure to buy parts that are compatible with your make and model of truck. You can check your owner's manual or ask a qualified mechanic for help.
- Buying used parts without inspecting them carefully: When buying used truck parts, it is important to inspect them carefully for any damage or wear. Look for cracks, rust, or other signs of wear and tear.
- Not asking about the warranty: Some truck parts come with a warranty, even if they are used. Be sure to ask about the warranty before you buy any parts.
- Overpaying for parts: Truck parts can be expensive, but it is important to shop around and compare prices before you buy anything. You can also look for discounts and coupons.
- Not installing the parts correctly: If you are not comfortable installing truck parts yourself, it is important to have them installed by a qualified mechanic. Improper installation can damage your truck or void the warranty on the parts.