💵 Want to sell your car in San Bernardino County, CA?
💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Pick Your Part - Rialto
221 E Santa Ana Ave, Bloomington, CA 92316
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service
This junkyard situated near the city of Bloomington (California), offers a very specialized and qualified service to its clients, offering incredible offers but without giving up the highest excellency and an extensive diversity of inventory. Contact them by: phone. Additionally, you can read 3 reviews in order to know more about this business.
"I love LKQ. I have a customer for over 40 years. I have seen so many changes during those 40+ years... and I can say that I feel grateful to the the people dedicated to offer US the opportunity..."
22. High dessert auto salvage
10801 E Ave, Hesperia, CA 92345
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service
This salvage yard aims to offer an highly efficient service at very reasonable prices, gathering an immense depht of catalog but without giving up the warranties demanded by its purchasers. Visitors have the opportunity to reach this junkyard near the municipality of Hesperia (California). Additionally, you can read 3 opinions in order to know more about this business.
"I don’t know why people talk bad about this place. They had the parts I needed. What you should do is call and ask if they have said part make it painless. They had what I needed and he even..."
33. Good Guys Vehicles Dismantling
75859 Baseline Rd, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277junkyard used auto parts
This salvage yard aims to deliver an highly capable assistance at great prices, with an immense variety of catalog and with the guarantees expected by its customers. Visitors can find this junkyard in the town of Twentynine Palms (California). The Good Guys Vehicles Dismantling is open from Monday to Friday.Additionally, you may read 2 opinions left by other users.
44. Pick Your Part - Fontana
15228 Boyle Ave, Fontana, CA 92337
2.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
If you're looking for the finest used parts near the Fontana zone, this junkyard can be an incredible option to buy them at a great price. Feel free to contact them using: phone. This salvage yard schedule information does not appear in our database, despite this you can check its website.Additionally, you can read 3 reviews in order to know more about this business.
"Pretty good visit this time. LKQ as a whole is not on my favorite list every since they've gotten rid of their rewards program (literally overnight) and increased their prices across the board at..."
55. U & I Auto Wrecking
1435 W Rialto Ave, San Bernardino 92410
5/5 - 4 reviewsjunkyard used auto & truck parts
The perfect approach to economize large amounts of money on second-hand pieces suitable for your automobile is by visiting this junkyard in the San Bernardino neighborhood, this is an outstanding option. This business schedule info is not available, despite this you can check its web.Additionally, you can check 4 reviews left by other users.
"Hey my name is edgar medina I look of work just move to hemet I work in paramount for bk auto wrecking I get 4 yrs Experience."
66. Pick Your Part - Ontario
2025 S Milliken Ave, Ontario, CA 91761
2.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
The ideal method to save hundreds of dollars on used parts suitable for your car is to contact this junkyard in the Ontario neighborhood, this is a very good option. More information: This junkyard opening hours info is not available yet.In addition, you may check 3 thoughts in order to know more about this business.
"I like it. $ 3 bucks to get in. Don't bring a jack. They wont let you being it in. I had to find one in a junk car as the tire I wanted was touching the ground. Bring your own tools and research..."
77. J R Auto Salvage
831 N Waterman Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92410
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
Visitors have the possibility to contact the welcoming professionals of this junkyard by this way: tollfree or phone. If you want to buy high quality auto spares in the municipality of San Bernardino (California), they are an inescapable option. Additional information: They're open Monday to Friday.Other visitors have shared 3 opinions about this company.
"I live in Salt Lake City Utah i call for some parts not only did Luis give me a great service but also a great deal mede it easy and simple and a great price.recommend this place ???????????? …."
88. Pick Your Part - San Bernardino
434 6th St, San Bernardino, CA 92410salvage yard used auto parts self service
Stablished as one of San Bernardino's best junkyards, they provide a wide inventory of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phoneThis business has been voted 3 times by our users.
99. Mustang Village Inc
605 Oak Ct, San Bernardino, CA 92410
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & classic car parts part installation service
Stablished as one of San Bernardino's best junkyards, they deliver a wide catalog of vehicle parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phoneAdditionally, you can check 3 reviews left by other users.
"I've had Mustang Village do a lot of work to my classic 1965 Mustang. Engine work, new top, new interior, upgraded my radio and much more. Scott and crew are the best. No frills, no B.S...."
1010. Liberty Auto Dismantlers
14639 Whittram Avenue, Fontana 92335
4/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts towing service
Inhabitants of the Fontana neighborhood have the possibility to obtain a large catalog of second-hand parts compatible with their automobiles in this salvage yard. You can get in touch with them via: phone. More info: This salvage yard operational hours information is not available yet.Other users have left 1 reviews about this company.
"1996 G20 Infinity for sale. cheap. Coming by your shop today. If interested I will have AAA tow it to your shop."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in San Bernardino County, CA?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in San Bernardino County, CA, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the San Bernardino County, CA DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the California DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in San Bernardino County, CA?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around San Bernardino County, CA, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..
Do I need an appointment to visit them?
Most of them do not require appointments for visits. Contact them in advance can help you confirm their operating hours, entrance fees, and any specific rules or guidelines they may have for customers.
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
How can I report an illegal junkyard?
To report an illegal junkyard, you can contact the following authorities:
- Local law enforcement: Illegal junkyards may violate local zoning ordinances or environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your local police department or sheriff’s office.
- State environmental agency: Illegal junkyards may also violate state environmental regulations. You can report the junkyard to your state’s environmental agency.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): The EPA is responsible for enforcing federal environmental laws. You can report an illegal junkyard to the EPA’s hotline at 1-800-424-9346.
When you report an illegal junkyard, be sure to provide as much information as possible, including:
- The location of the junkyard
- The types of vehicles and parts that are stored at the junkyard
- Any observed violations of local, state, or federal laws
- Any other relevant information
You may also want to take photos or videos of the junkyard to support your report.
The authorities will investigate your report and take appropriate action. This may include issuing a warning to the junkyard owner, requiring the junkyard to clean up the site, or even shutting down the junkyard.
It is important to report illegal junkyards because they can pose a number of risks to the environment and public health. Illegal junkyards may store hazardous materials, such as gasoline and oil, which can leak into the ground and contaminate groundwater. Illegal junkyards may also attract pests and rodents, which can spread disease.
What should I do if I get injured at a junkyard?
If you get injured at a junkyard, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention if necessary. Once you are safe, you should also take the following steps:
- Report the accident to the junkyard owner or manager. This will help them to investigate the accident and take steps to prevent future accidents.
- Document the accident. This includes taking photos or videos of your injuries and the scene of the accident. You should also get the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- File a claim with your insurance company. Your insurance company may be able to cover your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer. A personal injury lawyer can help you to understand your legal rights and options.
Are there any risks associated with visiting a junkyard?
There are a number of risks associated with visiting a junkyard, including:
- Cuts and scrapes from sharp metal edges
- Injuries from falling objects
- Exposure to hazardous materials, such as gasoline, oil, and battery acid
- Dog bites
- Vehicle accidents