💵 Want to sell your car in Sacramento County, CA?
💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Euro Auto Recycling - BMW Mercedes Volvo Land Rover Jaguar
3527 Recycle Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
2.7/5 - 9 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
In case you're in the task of looking for the highest quality used parts near the Rancho Cordova neighborhood, this salvage yard could be a suitable option to buy them at a low price. You can contact them via: phone or email. The Euro Auto Recycling - BMW Mercedes Volvo Land Rover Jaguar is open Monday to Saturday.This business has been rated 9 times by our users.
Great service and recommendation
"Omg Matt was the best. He had my fuel pump at a rock bottom cost and then he recommended me to a shop where I can have it put in. It too the shop a little over an hour! My baby was ready for..."
22. Planet Auto Self Serve
7920 Antelope North Rd, Antelope, CA 95843
5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service
Visitors have the opportunity to locate this junkyard in the environs of the city of Antelope (California). Its fundamental business area is the sale of vehicle parts with the most reasonable prices in the area but without giving up all the guarantees that you may request. If you are aimed to contact them, you can achieve it this way: phone. Other visitors have shared 3 reviews about this business.
"I want to start off with. I love this place. It’s a self serve place. Like pick n pull. The things make this place better. + It’s free to get in. + This place has cars that are newer. +..."
33. Subway Truck Parts, Inc.
903 Del Paso Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95815
5/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto & truck parts
This junkyard placed in the municipality of Sacramento (California), distributes a very professional service to its clients, with incredible bargains but with the best quality and an extensive variety of supply. Contact them by: tollfree, phone or email. In addition, you can read 3 opinions in order to know more about this business.
"The guys at Subway Truck Parts go above and beyond to help you find the parts you’re looking for. They’re honest and offer good advice. They referred me to another truck dismantling business..."
44. All Hyundai & Isuzu Auto Recycling
3750 Recycle Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
5/5 - 3 reviewsauto body parts supplier used auto parts shipping available
Recognized as one of Rancho Cordova's best junkyards, they offer a wide catalog of auto parts. Pay them a visit and ask their expert team without hesitation. Contact them via phone, email and tollfreeIn addition, you can check 3 opinions left by our visitors.
"I was in desperate need of a new axel and rear differential for my Infiniti. After calling multiple places Mario provided the best customer service by far and fair pricing. I am located in..."
55. Import Auto Parts
3697 Recycle Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
2.3/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts
Habitants of the Rancho Cordova surroundings have the opportunity to purchase a wide catalog of second hand parts compatible with their automobiles in this junkyard. You can get in touch with them using: email or phone. They're open Monday to Saturday.Other users have shared 3 thoughts about this business.
Excellent people to do business with
"Best wrecking yard in Rancho Cordoba. Great people, great service. They saved me a lot of money!."
66. MARTIN'S AUTO DISMANTLER
8590 Unsworth Ave, Sacramento, CA 95828
3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
In case you're in the task of looking for the highest quality used spares in the Sacramento vicinity, this salvage yard could be a great election to obtain them at a low price. You have the possibility to get in touch with them via: phone. This company timetable information is not available but you can check its web.This company has been voted 3 times by previous users.
"Guys are extremely helpful and could not beat the price anywhere else had transmission pulled and ready for me to pick up…even held it for me for few days.will definitely use these guys again."
77. N O W Nissan Only Wreckers
3561 Recycle Rd, Rancho Cordova 95742
5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts
Buyers have the opportunity to visit this junkyard close to the vicinity of the municipality of Rancho Cordova (California). Its preeminent business area is the marketing of auto spares at the lowest prices in the vicinity and offering all the guarantees that you may wish. If you need to reach them, you can achieve this by these methods: phone. Other users have left 1 opinions about this salvage yard.
THEY HAD WHAT i NEEDED AT A GOOD PRICE 2005 FRONTIER 4X4
"10/18/16 I had a good experience with them, walked out with a Front bumper,Fender, Door, Windshield washer bottle/pump, Headlight, and a Frame rail section for under $700 easy to deal with to,."
88. Chatfields GM Dismantlers
1101 Del Paso Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95815
3/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts shipping available
Users have the opportunity to locate this junkyard near the surroundings of the municipality of Sacramento (California). Its major business area is the distribution of auto parts with the most reasonable prices in the state and offering all the warranties that you could require. In case you are aimed to contact them, you can achieve it by these means: phone. Other customers have shared 2 thoughts about this business.
"These guys know their stuff. The part was put in my vehicle while i paid and signed and got my reciept. Also there was a cute calico named kitty that was adorable and heart warming i almost..."
99. Rancho Motorcycle Dismantling
3370 Sunrise Blvd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
5/5 - 2 reviewssalvage yard
This is one of the TOP junkyards in Rancho Cordova and delivers a wide catalog of parts for your car. Don't hesitate give them a visit and ask their professional employees. Contact them by: email, tollfree or phone. Other visitors have shared 2 thoughts about this business.
"This place is one of a few real motorcycle salvage yards. Lots of parts and lots of bikes for sale also. Staff is knowledgeable and pretty personable. Not the easiest to find the right driveway..."
1010. All Chrysler and Dodge Auto Wrecking
3791 Recycle Rd #2, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
This junkyard situated near the municipality of Rancho Cordova (California), provides a very specialized and professional service to its clients, with excellent offers but with the highest excellency and an extensive depht of supply. Contact them by: phone. Other customers have shared 3 opinions about this business.
"Esteban was very friendly and was very knowledgeable about parts for Dodge. He was able to get my part and get me in and out quickly. Also the part together has was in immaculate condition..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Sacramento County, CA?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Sacramento County, CA, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Sacramento County, CA DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the California DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Sacramento County, CA?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Are there any junkyards in Sacramento County, CA that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Sacramento County, CA may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Sacramento County, CA?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Sacramento County, CA?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.
How do I remove a part from a junkyard?
If you are planning on removing a part from a vehicle yourself, be sure to take precautions to avoid injury. Be aware of your surroundings and be careful not to overexert yourself. You should also ask the staff for assistance if needed. We recommend that you bring:
- Screw drivers
- Impact driver
- Sockets SAE and Metric
- Breaker bar
- Penetrating Fluid
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.
Can they ask me for an entry fee?
Some junkyards may require you to pay a small entrance or admission fee (usually a few bucks) in order to enter their facilities. With this money they can cover their administrative and maintenance costs and ensure that they receive customers who are truly interested in parts.