11. Rod's Auto Salvage
3 Ariceen Pl, Corner Brook, NL A2H 6E3
3.3/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard
The salvage yard offers a wide selection of recycled car parts in good condition at economical prices. With a friendly and helpful staff, customers can expect a smooth and efficient experience when looking for specific parts for their vehicles. The yard also provides options for selling old or damaged cars, making it a convenient one-stop shop for all car-related needs.
"Awesome people to deal with great and friendly service will go back again."more
22. Central Metals (1983) Ltd
53 McCurdy Dr, Gander, NL A1V 1A1
134.6 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center
This is one of the TOP junkyards in Gander and offers a wide catalog of parts for your car. Do not hesitate give them a visit and ask their professional employees. Contact them by: phone. This salvage yard has been voted 3 times by previous visitors.
"Great fast service, Staff super friendly and great to deal with. Can't wait to return."more
33. Island Auto Salvage
37 George's Pond Rd, St. John's, NL A1E 4V1
244 miles 4.7/5 - 3 reviews open nowsalvage yard used auto parts part installation service
This salvage yard offers a wide selection of good condition used parts for cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Customers appreciate the friendly service and fair pricing, making it a trusted option for those hard-to-find automotive components.
"Great shop and friendly operator. Highly.recomended place for" that part" you just can't seem to find."more
44. Cape Breton Salvage and Parts Inc.
6189 Seaside Dr, Gardiner Mines, NS B1H 5K4
225.7 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowjunkyard used auto parts
This junkyard is known for its fair deals and excellent customer service. Customers have praised Pete and Heather for their helpfulness and courtesy, as well as the top dollar they receive for their loads. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get rid of junk in a smoothly and friendly environment.
"Top notch service,top dollar for my loads, Pete and Heather always takes good care of me,family and friends,highly recommend 5 stars from me!!!!!."more
55. Hashem Paul Scrapyard (2002 LTD)
81 Brookland St, Sydney, NS B1P 6P2
232.9 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center used auto parts
This recycling center specializes in used parts, offering a quick and easy way to get rid of your metal items while making some extra cash. The staff is known for being helpful and friendly, providing assistance with any questions or needs. Although the yard may get crowded at times, the service and value make it worth the visit.
"The staff here are very good to deal with and help you out with anything you need to know. Sometimes the yard gets pretty full so it can be tricky to maneuver your vehicle. Anyone with metal..."more
66. 3D Recycling
250 Hodgewater Line, Makinsons, NL A0A 2X0
223.6 miles 5/5 - 1 reviews open nowscrap metal dealer
This scrap metal dealer provides a convenient and hassle-free way to sell your unwanted metal items. The team is known for their friendly and helpful service, making the process easy and enjoyable. With competitive prices and a commitment to environmental sustainability, this business is a key location for all your scrap metal selling needs.
"Friendly people to sell your scrap metal to."more
77. AIM Recycling St. John's
340 E White Hills Rd, St. John's, NL A1A 5J7
246.2 miles 5/5 - 3 reviews open nowrecycling center
A family-owned recycling center, AIM Recycling provides a friendly and helpful experience for all customers. With a staff that treats you like family, you can trust them for all your scrap metal recycling needs. Look no further for a welcoming and reliable place to recycle your materials.
"I would highly reccomend AIM Recycling. The staff is so friendly. Robyn is awesome will literally have make you feel like family. Anyone who needs stuff recycled i would reccomend go to AIM."more
88. Atlantic Recycling Inc
1151 Topsail Rd, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5G2
242.6 miles 5/5 - 1 reviewsrecycling center
Located in the heart of the city, this recycling center offers a broad selection of services for individuals and businesses alike. From accepting various types of recyclable materials to providing educational resources on sustainable living, this center is committed to promoting environmental awareness and making a positive impact on the community. Friendly staff and efficient operations ensure a seamless recycling experience for all visitors.
"Amazing place 10/10 would go again would have to say Cassie the handler of bottles was extremely up front about wanting to see my coc (clash of clans) account anyway wouldn’t go again."more
99. Maritime Recycling
275 Southside Rd, St. John's, NL A1E 1A1
246.3 miles 5/5 - 1 reviewsrecycling center
With a commitment to sustainability, the recycling center offers a convenient and efficient way for individuals and businesses to dispose of their recyclable materials. The knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist customers in separating their items and ensuring that they are properly recycled.
"Very friendly staff. Great service."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Pasadena
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Pasadena, NL?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Pasadena, NL?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.
Are there any junkyards in Pasadena, NL that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Pasadena, NL may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
Can they ask me for an entry fee?
Some junkyards may require you to pay a small entrance or admission fee (usually a few bucks) in order to enter their facilities. With this money they can cover their administrative and maintenance costs and ensure that they receive customers who are truly interested in parts.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.