💵 Want to sell your car in Loudoun County, VA?
💡 Tip: Filter by City to view the best junkyards in your area.
11. Auto Recyclers of Leesburg
229 Depot Ct Se, Leesburg 20175
4/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
The salvage yard we display here is settled close to Leesburg (Virginia) and it's offering the greatest performance vehicle pieces to its possible buyers close to the proximity. In case you need to request an estimation for your junk car or plead for a precise junk part, feel free to get in touch with them via phone. Other customers have shared 1 thoughts about this salvage yard.
"Yes I had good service."
22. Potomac Metals Inc
45655 Woodland Rd, Sterling, VA 20166
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts
In case you're in the search for the highest quality junk parts in the Sterling surroundings, this salvage yard is a suitable election to buy them at a great price. You have the possibility to get in touch with them using: phone. This junkyard opening hours info is not available yet.Other customers have shared 3 opinions about this business.
"We visited Potomac Metals today and were impressed. We had an old pull up bar frame to get rid of. The trash company was telling us it would be $120 for them to haul it away. I found Potomac..."
33. Road Runner Wrecker Servi
45660 Woodland Rd, Sterling 20166junkyard
Residents of the Sterling area have the possibility to buy an enormous inventory of second hand parts compatible with their autos in this salvage yard. You can reach them via: phone. They are open Monday to Friday.
801 E Gude Dr, Rockville, MD 20850
4/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker used auto parts junk car removal towing service
If you are looking for the finest second hand spares in the Rockville vicinity, this junkyard is a perfect option to obtain them at a low price. You have the opportunity to get in touch with them via: phone. The Karville timetable information is not available but you can check its website.Other users have shared 3 opinions about this salvage yard.
"I have always scheduled my appointment for car pick up with karville they are wonderful people they explain every step of the process it takes 4-5 minutes to do all the work and just like..."
55. KING GEORGE AUTO and TRUCK PARTS
10022 Huntington Ln, King George, VA 22485
50.7 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto & truck parts self service shipping available
In case you are in the search for the highest quality second hand parts near the King George vicinity, this junkyard can be an incredible option to purchase them at a great price. You have the opportunity to get in touch with them via: tollfree, phone and email. The KING GEORGE AUTO and TRUCK PARTS is open Monday to Saturday.Additionally, you can read 3 reviews in order to know more about this business.
"I highly recommend this business! They were super helpful and friendly on the phone and even more so in person. I called many places before going there and they had the best prices by far! When..."
66. Whitewater Auto Parts
164 Norman Rd, Stafford, VA 22554
38.1 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service shipping available
Interested users have the possibility to find this junkyard near the neighborhood of the town of Stafford (Virginia). Its essential business model is the distribution of vehicle spares at the lowest prices in the surroundings but without giving up all the warranties that you may expect. If you need to get in touch with them, you can do it this way: email, tollfree and phone. This business has been rated 3 times by our visitors.
"I ended up in this yard today 8/12/2023 looking for a stupid Power steering fluid reservoir cap for my Cadillac because for some reason I've been looking through all the auto parts websites and..."
77. Southlawn Auto Recyclers Inc
15101 Southlawn Ln, Rockville 20850
5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts shipping available
You can economize large amounts of money on the repairs of your dear auto by purchasing second-hand pieces with guarantee in this popular in Rockville area salvage yard. Contact them by: phone. Additionally, you can check 1 thoughts left by our visitors.
1996 honda civic EX 2D : Rear Driver Side Trailing Arm (Drum) including bolts.
"Looking for Honda Civic 1996 Rear Driver Side Trailing Arm for picture: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283839006090 Thank you."
88. David Auto Recycle
10855 Charles St, La Plata, MD 20646
50 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsjunkyard used auto parts self service
You can economize large amounts of money on the maintenance of your dear car by getting second hand spare parts with warranty in this popular in La Plata vicinity junkyard. Contact them by: phone. Other users have shared 3 thoughts about this company.
"Couldn't find a headlight for our 2009 VW GTI at a reasonable price anywhere. Then we found David Auto Recycle. Not only did we get the headlight, but also a cargo cover for our car that we'd..."
99. Cody's Salvage
8310 Leetown Rd, Kearneysville, WV 25430
5/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service
Do you have sleeping in the garage a decrepit vehicle or are you trying hard to locate used parts compatible with your vehicle? This website advise you a visit to this salvage yard in Kearneysville, since it gathers a gargantuan catalog. This company has been rated 3 times by previous visitors.
"I always come to Cody’s for my parts. Not only is it close but they rarely don’t have something I need. Manager is willing to work with anyone and is very nice. Stock is always updating..."
1010. Virginia Scrap Corporation
2405 James Madison Hwy, Haymarket, VA 20169
3.7/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts auto buyer
Purchasers have the opportunity to find this junkyard close to the proximity of the city of Haymarket (Virginia). Its primary business model is the sale of auto spare parts with the most incredible prices in the surroundings and with all the warranties that you may request. In case you are aimed to contact them, you can do this by these methods: phone. This company has been rated 3 times by previous users.
"These People are The # 1 Top Payer in this Area.. That has helped me so much Trust me when I say this place is Top Notch to other scrap yards.. Don't waste your time going through the stress of..."
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and sorted by an algorithm following predefined criteria to offer you the best results for your search.
What legal requirements do I need to meet to sell my car to a junkyard in Loudoun County, VA?
In order to sell your car to a junkyard in Loudoun County, VA, you typically need to meet these legal requirements:
- Proof of Ownership: You must provide proof of ownership, which is usually your vehicle title. If you don't have the title, contact the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to obtain a duplicate.
- Valid Identification: You'll need to show a valid government-issued photo ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- Complete a Bill of Sale: Some junkyards may ask you to complete a Bill of Sale, indicating the sale price and stating that you're selling the vehicle "as-is."
- Release of Liability: Submit a Release of Liability to the Loudoun County, VA DMV to remove your liability for the vehicle once it's sold. You can do this online or by mailing the appropriate form.
- Smog Certificate: Depending on the age and location of your vehicle, you may need to provide a valid smog certificate. Junkyards often handle this if required.
- Remove License Plates: Before handing over your vehicle, remove the license plates. You can either transfer them to another vehicle or return them to the DMV.
- Payment: Ensure you receive payment for the vehicle. The payment method may vary, so discuss this with the junkyard beforehand.
- Cancellation of Insurance: Contact your auto insurance company to cancel coverage on the sold vehicle.
Please note that specific requirements can vary depending on the junkyard and the condition of your vehicle. Always check with the junkyard you plan to sell to and refer to the Virginia DMV for the most up-to-date information and forms.
Can I sell a junk car without a title in Loudoun County, VA?
If you try to sell a car without a title, your choices might be more restricted than those of other sellers who have a readily available title.
- If you are still in the process of paying off a car loan, the likelihood is that the bank or lienholder still possesses your car's title. You must reach out to your bank to get a payoff amount. It's important to ensure that your car's selling price can cover it.
- If your car title is missing, lost, or stolen and you're wondering how to sell your car, you need to request a replacement title.
- If your car is totaled, has a salvage title, has no title at all, or you have no way to obtain a valid title, car junkyards often buy cars without a title an pay you in cash. However, the lack of a title might lower your selling price.
Do they offer shipping?
Yes, many of them ship parts. However, there may be additional shipping charges. Be sure to ask about shipping charges before you buy any parts.
What should I do if I get injured at a junkyard?
If you get injured at a junkyard, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention if necessary. Once you are safe, you should also take the following steps:
- Report the accident to the junkyard owner or manager. This will help them to investigate the accident and take steps to prevent future accidents.
- Document the accident. This includes taking photos or videos of your injuries and the scene of the accident. You should also get the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- File a claim with your insurance company. Your insurance company may be able to cover your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer. A personal injury lawyer can help you to understand your legal rights and options.
Do I need an appointment to visit them?
Most of them do not require appointments for visits. Contact them in advance can help you confirm their operating hours, entrance fees, and any specific rules or guidelines they may have for customers.
Are they open on weekends?
Some of them, so check their operating hours.
How can I find the closest junkyard near my location
If you're around Loudoun County, VA, the list above presents a range of trustworthy local junkyards and salvage yards. Feel free to browse their services and get in touch with them! To explore additional options or scout out other areas, we recommend using our junkyard locator. It'll help you pinpoint the finest junkyards nearby..