11. Southside Auto Wreckers
Highway 39 East, Weyburn, SK S4H 2L5
51.3 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker
This reputable auto wrecker offers a extensive variety of used truck parts at cheap prices. With a great selection of both older and newer parts, customers can find exactly what they need for their vehicles. The knowledgeable staff and friendly service make it easy to continue dealing with them for all your auto part needs.
"Lady on the phone is nice and helpful. Will continue dealing with them for my used truck parts."more
22. Swartwout Auto Salvage
3301 153rd St NE, Surrey, ND 58785
106 miles 5/5 - 4 reviewssalvage yard used auto & classic car parts self service
The junkyard we display here is located close to Surrey (North Dakota) and it's distributing the highest performance vehicle parts to its eventual clients near the neighborhood. In case you are aimed to demand a valuation for your old automobile or ask for a precise used spare-part, please contact them via email, tollfree or phone. Other users have shared 4 opinions about this company.
"Large selection of vehicles, particularly harder to find ones. Prices are very reasonable and you can pull your own parts or have them remove parts for you for a small fee. Have yet to leave..."more
33. B & G Auto Wreckers
13 miles west, SK-13, Weyburn, SK S4H 2J9
64.6 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsauto wrecker
The auto wrecker offers a broad selection of vehicle parts at cheap prices, catering to both older and newer models. Customers appreciate the friendly service and fair pricing, with a large selection of vehicles to choose from. Whether you're in need of specific parts or simply looking for a reliable business, this business has you covered.
"good service very kind fair pricing and lots of vehicles to get parts from."more
44. CHAMLEY PIPE & SALVAGE
5226 134th Ave NW, Williston, ND 58801
71.8 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewsscrap metal dealer used auto parts
Get top-dollar for your scrap metal with this reputable dealer. Their knowledgeable staff provides excellent customer service, ensuring a smooth and seamlessly experience. Whether you're a business or individual looking to recycle metal waste, they offer competitive prices and efficient recycling solutions.
"Wonderful staff and very helpful. Thank you so much Brenda for all y'all did for my family! Very much appreciated to all that were involved. Thank you again!!."more
55. Border Steel
13896 W Front St, Williston, ND 58801
75.9 miles 5/5 - 3 reviewsrecycling center used auto parts
Conveniently located, the recycling center provides a friendly and helpful service to its customers. Visitors can expect a seamlessly experience when dropping off their recyclables, with the staff going above and beyond to assist with any questions or concerns. A reliable choice for all recycling needs.
"The guys in the shop are very helpful and easy to deal with. Definitely will be coming back for future projects!."more
66. Border Steel & Recycling
4255 Highway 16 South, Plentywood, MT 59254
74.9 miles 5/5 - 1 reviewsrecycling center
The salvage yard listed here is located close to Plentywood (Montana) and it's delivering the greatest performance auto spares to its potential clients in the area. If you want to request a quote for your junk auto or request for a precise second-hand spare-part, you can get in touch with them via phone. In addition, you can check 1 reviews left by other users.
"Helpful people.... busy yard."more
77. Wesman Salvage
855 49th Street East, Brandon, MB R7A 2T9
148.1 miles 3.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts self service shipping available
With a broad range of self-serve options and an extensive selection of used parts, this salvage yard is a go-to destination for those in need of cost-effective and reliable car parts. The knowledgeable staff ensures a smooth and efficient experience, providing quick access to the necessary components at competitive prices.
"Amazing experience, Lan was very helpfull and friendly and professional,i got my part so quick,good price."more
88. J K Metals
SK-201, Broadview, SK S0G 0K0
89.6 miles 5/5 - 1 reviewsjunkyard
Purchasers have the possibility to locate the welcoming professionals of this junkyard by this way: phone. In order to obtain the best quality vehicle pieces in the town of Broadview (Saskatchewan), they are an ineludible choice. Additionally, you can check 1 reviews in order to know more about this business.
"They work quickly and cleanly and pay you for your scrap."more
99. PCT Truck Services
Trans-Canada Hwy, Regina, SK S0G 5K0
122.8 miles 4.7/5 - 3 reviewssalvage yard used auto parts
With a vast selection of used parts, this salvage yard is the perfect place to find high-quality components at cost-effective prices. The knowledgeable staff is always willing to help customers locate the right part for their needs, providing excellent service and going above and beyond to ensure satisfaction.
"Very helpful guys that know what they're doing. Shout out to Tristan who helped us find what we needed and went the extra mile."more
1010. B & D Salvage & Repair
1189 98th St NE, Bottineau, ND 58318
116.8 miles 5/5 - 2 reviewsjunkyard
Inhabitants of the Bottineau vicinity can purchase an enormous inventory of junk spare-parts compatible with their autos in this salvage yard. It is possible to contact them via: email, tollfree or phone. This business has been voted 2 times by previous visitors.
"Very good shop and very good junkyard best service in town."more
🤓 Did you know... The businesses shown here have been selected and ordered based on both our quality criteria and reviews shared by real people. Learn more about our selection and ranking criteria.
FAQs about junkyards in Estevan
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Estevan, SK?
How much money can I expect to get for my car at a junkyard in Estevan, SK?
- The condition of your car.
- The make and model of your car.
- The current market value of scrap metal.
- The demand for parts for your car model.
In general, you can expect to get between $100 and $500 for your junk. However, if your vehicle is in good condition or has valuable parts, you may be able to get more.
Are there any junkyards in Estevan, SK that pay more for cars than others?
Yes, some junkyards in Estevan, SK may offer higher payouts for cars based on factors like your car's make, model, condition, and location. To find the best offer, it's advisable to contact multiple junkyards in your area and compare their quotes. Additionally, you can explore junk car buyers that specialize in certain vehicle makes or have a reputation for offering competitive prices.
How do I inspect a used car or part before I buy it?
Inspecting a used car or part before buying it is crucial to ensure you get value for your money. Here's a basic checklist:
- Exterior Inspection:
- Check for rust, dents, or scratches.
- Inspect the paint for consistency and color match.
- Look at the tires for tread wear and alignment.
- Interior Inspection:
- Check the upholstery, dashboard, and carpets for damage.
- Test all interior features (radio, AC, power windows, etc.).
- Mechanical Inspection:
- Start the engine and listen for unusual noises.
- Check for fluid leaks under the vehicle.
- Test drive the car to assess how it handles.
- Under the Hood:
- Examine the engine for leaks, corrosion, or damage.
- Check the oil level and its color.
- Look at the battery for corrosion.
- Verify the car's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Ask for maintenance records and any history of accidents.
- For used parts, check for wear, damage, or missing components.
- Confirm that the part matches your vehicle's make and model.
- Price Comparison:
- Research the market value of the car or part to ensure a fair price.
- Ask Questions:
- Inquire about warranties or return policies.
- Vehicle History Report:
- Consider obtaining a vehicle history report for a used car to check for previous accidents or title issues.
- Expert Inspection:
- If uncertain, have a trusted mechanic inspect the car or part.
Trust your instincts. If something feels off or you're unsure, seek professional advice or consider other options.
How do I negotiate the price of a used car or part?
Here are some tips on how to negotiate the price of a used car or part:
- Do your research. Before you start negotiating, it's important to do your research and know what the fair market value is for the car or part you're interested in. You can use online resources like Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds to get an estimate.
- Be prepared to walk away. If you're not getting the price you want, be prepared to walk away. This shows the seller that you're serious about getting a good deal and that you're not afraid to go elsewhere.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the car or part you're interested in. Even if your offer is rejected, it can start a negotiation process.
- Be willing to compromise. It's unlikely that you'll get the exact price you want, so be willing to compromise. Be prepared to meet the seller halfway or to negotiate on other aspects of the deal, such as the trade-in value of your current car or the financing terms.
- Be polite and professional. Even if you're feeling frustrated, it's important to be polite and professional during the negotiation process. This will make it more likely that the seller will be willing to work with you.
How do I know if a junkyard is reputable?
Here are some tips on how to know if a junkyard is reputable:
- Check online reviews. This is a good way to get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the junkyard. Look for reviews that mention the junkyard's prices, customer service, and the quality of the parts they sell.
- Ask for recommendations. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have any recommendations for junkyards. You can also ask your local mechanic or auto body shop for recommendations.
- Visit the junkyard in person. This will give you a chance to see the junkyard's facilities and meet the staff. Look for a junkyard that is clean and organized. The staff should be friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the junkyard staff questions about their prices, the parts they have available, and their warranty policies. If the staff is hesitant to answer your questions or seems to be giving you vague answers, that's a red flag.
- Be wary of junkyards that offer to pay you in cash. Reputable junkyards will typically pay you by check or money order. If a junkyard offers to pay you in cash, it could be a sign that they are not a legitimate business.
Do they offer part installation services?
Some offer part installation services, but not all. It is important to contact the business in advance to ask if they offer this service and to get a quote.
If you are considering having a junkyard install a part for you, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is reputable and that their mechanics are qualified to install the part.
- Get everything in writing, including the price of the part, the cost of installation, and the junkyard's warranty policy.
- Be prepared to wait a few days for the installation to be completed. Junkyards are often busy and may not be able to install the part immediately.
If you are not comfortable having a junkyard install a part for you, you can always take the part to a mechanic or auto body shop. However, this will likely cost more than having the junkyard install the part for you.